Problem removing Suspension of Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildP1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello
As you probably know, the suspension on the Senton is held on by two screws. By the top one I had no problems taken the bolt of and than taking the suspension of. I didn't have to take the bottom screw off to take the suspenion out because the broken part is that small plastic ring at the bottom of the suspension. The problem is, that I can't get that shaft out that is supposed to hold the suspension at the bottom. I removed that small screw holding that shaft, but I can't get the shaft out. I tried it with quite a lot of WD40 but it didn't work. And that small metal ring that's in the plastic ring at the bottom of the suspension, is still on that shaft. Any ideas on how I could get that shaft out? Thank you!

Do you mean the hinge pins? If you broke the suspension, they are probably bent. Take a pair of pliers and wiggle it out of the arm.

Do you mean the hinge pins? If you broke the suspension, they are probably bent. Take a pair of pliers and wiggle it out of the arm.
Hi thanks for the answer
I tried everuthing to get it out. The pliers keep slipping of that metal thing. Would it help if I would heat it up and than try it again?

You need to grab it like you mean it and really put your elbow into it. It is probably bent to 45 degree angle.

You need to grab it like you mean it and really put your elbow into it. It is probably bent to 45 degree angle.
Thanks for the answers! I managed to get it out because I found some small hole at the back where I could hammer that screw out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back