Granite Problem solving help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New arrma guy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Was needing some help problem solving. I purchased Dynamite Tazer 1/10 6-Pole 3300Kv Waterproof/ESC and I’m having some issues with the ESC every thing starts out fine but a min or so later the red light starts flashing on the ESC and no throttle response but steering still works ESC is not hot or even warm I’m running stock gears 14t Pinon gear and I think the stock spur gear is 91t running 3s 3000mah 50c I’m not sure what’s going on or if maybe I just got a bad ESC would appreciate so input or some ideas on how to solve this problem

It says it is. but does the same thing on 2s but can run a little longer before it does the same thing

oh ok lol thanks I used to be into the nitro trucks so I thought I’d try out the electric trucks and the brushed motors weren’t fast enough for me so I up graded to brushless so I’m learning so many batteries and electronics to figure out thanks for the help really appreciate it

I would look at your charger. You said that you run a minute or so .... then the truck stops with the flashing ESC and your battery is at 10.8
Sounds like you have a charging issue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back