problem with center diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I keep sending the small gears in the diff out the diff housing and speed. Is there an upgrade diff housing or should i try the durango diff im running a durango spur gear .

Hi

Where are you sending the small gears to. I think you forgot a few words in the first sentence.;) I think I under stand what you are talking about, but what vehical do you have.

Hi

Where are you sending the small gears to. I think you forgot a few words in the first sentence.;) I think I under stand what you are talking about, but what vehical do you have.
Im sending the small gears threw the side of the diff housing

Hi

That is definitely not a good thing. So what vehicle is this happening with.

A kraton witb a tekin t8 2650 on Two 3s 50c. Im ordering a 6s 120c battery and I don't feel like having to buy another diff housing and gear set ( $18 ). I don't feel like having to order those part again

Broke another center diff gears are fine the peice that holds the front driveshaft in broke off again how to fix diff gears arr all good diff holder in front completely eaten up. The little pin in the axle cup is still there
20151230_191408.jpg

I figured out what the problem is the center diff holder is the problem it causing the diff to move around and put extra pressure on the gears and housing. When i order a new one ima take it to the machine shop and have one cnc cut out of aluminum. The composite isnt strong enought. Speed and power is finding all the weak points.
1451532610369.jpg
1451532894861.jpg

Hi

He did that same mod a couple of months ago, but I think he sold his kraton.

hey but I got a typhon with the same mod on it. look on ebay its super cheap and comes with spare bolts .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back