Outcast Problem with wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzle

Reaction score
The only problem I have had lately is the Outcast wing. It’s my fault the kids are learning to backflip but do you have any ideas outside of just eliminating the wing? The Maxx is currently our best basher while the kids are learning to backflip and it’s because there is no wing to break.

Oh it’s the 4S you say.
Then as far as I know know there’s not upgrade for it at the moment.

The only problem I have had lately is the Outcast wing. It’s my fault the kids are learning to backflip but do you have any ideas outside of just eliminating the wing? The Maxx is currently our best basher while the kids are learning to backflip and it’s because there is no wing to break.
Having a problem with the Wing or wing Mount?

It's just a problem with pretty much any rc with a wing they catch the ground just right and it breaks, body mounted wings are worse because they break the body where the wing attaches.

Green transmitter operators should double up on wing mounts!

8789A062-B75D-408C-A865-956C42AFC114.jpeg

The 6S Wing Mount is even worse. 🤕😬 I have broke two sets already the screws break off in the shock tower Ohh man let’s not get on that subject my 6S EXB only gets drove by me because of the wing mount.

After the kids do training on the Maxx I let them start on the 4S Outcast but I think I just need to eliminate the wing and leave the wheelie bar. I don’t know if it’s going to work but I guess that’s my only option except selling and buying another Maxx.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back