Limitless Problems skyrc gps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sem V Rees

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hallo ik Hi I have a skyrc gps gnns gsm020 but since the update it doesn't work well anymore I have a team corraly radix 4 boosted to 6s with the gearing of 16 at approx 40 and it indicates that I run 50 full throttle I think that is not true because I have already done a speedrun of 88 kmp once so I saw a reset tuber on it but how I reset my gps i have already cleared my cache and done the last updute how can i test my gps

There is a tiny reset button on the 020. Need a paperclip or similar to do this. Clearly visible on the 020. Do this once fully charged.
I am running the SkyRC "RC Gears" App. Current one . The standalone Prior App is no longer supported. I use Android.
Good luck.
FWIW, the 020 is always accurate for me so long as you have all Satellites picked up. 12-14 of them if I am correct.
I checked it while driving my Scale car. It is precise. Allow the top of the 020 to remain Face up to the sky, and unobstructed. May take some time to get all sat. If it is cloudy out. takes longer sometimes IMHO. The battery should be topped off well. I find the internal Lipo is the main drawback. Doesn sit long holding its charge well. So charge it and use it, not letting it sit for long before using it. I find when it drops below 59%, it can get tempemrntal. BT seems to drop. The app locks up.
I only needed to reset once. Yeah its best to clear the logs and cache often. Works better from my experience. But it does get wonky at times anyway.

Last edited:
Er zit een kleine resetknop op de 020. Hiervoor heb je een paperclip of iets dergelijks nodig.
Ik gebruik de SkyRC "RC Gears"-app. Huidige . De zelfstandige Prior-app wordt niet langer ondersteund.
Veel geluk.
FWIW, de 020 is altijd nauwkeurig voor mij zolang je alle satellieten hebt opgepikt. 12-14 ervan als ik het goed heb.
Bedankt, ik probeer het

Your welcome...
graag gedaan
;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back