Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Problems with brand new Fazon

Discussion in 'Nero, Big Rock & Fazon' started by zickler, Mar 31, 2018.

1. zickler

zickler Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Fazon
    Hi all. Just bought a brand new Fazon. On unboxing I noticed that 2 of the wheels (front right and left rear) looked wobbly when rotated, like the rim was bent. Any idea how this is possible on a brand new truck? Is QC that bad?

Another thing I found out was that I couldn't adjust the Servo Saver; it seemed jammed. Took the underneath apart to take it out and have a better look and sure enough the thing needs replacing ... and it's supposed to be brand new.

20180331_165526.jpg

#1 zickler, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. Rpmspeedyblue

Rpmspeedyblue Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Outcast
    Have you notified ARRMA about the problems that you are having?

3. zickler

zickler Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Fazon
    I contacted the online shop where I bought it from. He said the tyres being so skewed is quite normal. he never replied about the servo saver. No idea how Arrma warranty would work for us in Europe. Having said that I bought a new servo saver and re-shimmed the tyres as they were all over the place. Funny though the amount of work it needs even though it's brand new.

4. Rpmspeedyblue

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Outcast
    Which tires were all over the place?

5. zickler

zickler Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Fazon
    the pincers it comes with ....

6. Rpmspeedyblue

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Outcast
    I bought the Kraton, Outcast, Senton and a used Fazon and I was pretty fortunate that everything was working. The only major issues I encountered was tires ballooning, motor heating and front hub nuts occasionally comes loose.

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer