Problems with brand new Fazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zickler

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
Hi all. Just bought a brand new Fazon. On unboxing I noticed that 2 of the wheels (front right and left rear) looked wobbly when rotated, like the rim was bent. Any idea how this is possible on a brand new truck? Is QC that bad?

Another thing I found out was that I couldn't adjust the Servo Saver; it seemed jammed. Took the underneath apart to take it out and have a better look and sure enough the thing needs replacing ... and it's supposed to be brand new.

20180331_165526.jpg

Last edited:
Have you notified ARRMA about the problems that you are having?

I contacted the online shop where I bought it from. He said the tyres being so skewed is quite normal. he never replied about the servo saver. No idea how Arrma warranty would work for us in Europe. Having said that I bought a new servo saver and re-shimmed the tyres as they were all over the place. Funny though the amount of work it needs even though it's brand new.

I contacted the online shop where I bought it from. He said the tyres being so skewed is quite normal. he never replied about the servo saver. No idea how Arrma warranty would work for us in Europe. Having said that I bought a new servo saver and re-shimmed the tyres as they were all over the place. Funny though the amount of work it needs even though it's brand new.
Which tires were all over the place?

the pincers it comes with ....
I bought the Kraton, Outcast, Senton and a used Fazon and I was pretty fortunate that everything was working. The only major issues I encountered was tires ballooning, motor heating and front hub nuts occasionally comes loose.

Try adjusting the pillow ball cap plugs...3 on each wheel...this will help woth wheel wobble/stability....don't over tighten...make sure front wheels turn easily and suspension isnt binding. Nero is great truck...just needs a little work to adjust suspension droop settings. I also have a Kraton...both trucks are great!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back