Problems with mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that sucks. This is just my opinion, but at this point it's just a process of elimination. Luckily they're only 3 components that you're really going to have to concern yourself with here, the ESC, motor, and receiver. If I had to take a stab in the dark, I'd say the ESC might be culprit.
Is there anyway to know that before I replace it so I don't wait money or is it just a guessing game?

Is there anyway to know that before I replace it so I don't wait money or is it just a guessing game?

Unless you have a buddy who has a RC and willing to let you install your parts into to see if it's working on theirs or not...

Otherwise, take it to your LHS and have them take a look (for a fee I'm sure.) ,at this point...

Unless you have a buddy who has a RC and willing to let you install your parts into to see if it's working on theirs or not...

Otherwise, take it to your LHS and have them take a look (for a fee I'm sure.) ,at this point...
Ok thanks for all the help I will bring it somewhere to have them take a look

Man that sucks. This is just my opinion, but at this point it's just a process of elimination. Luckily they're only 3 components that you're really going to have to concern yourself with here, the ESC, motor, and receiver. If I had to take a stab in the dark, I'd say the ESC might be culprit.
You were right it's the ESC I found the error codes on the manual and the green one single bleep means ECS thermal shutdown so it's going into a thermal shutdown but it's not overheated so it's the ESC thank you for the information

You were right it's the ESC I found the error codes on the manual and the green one single bleep means ECS thermal shutdown so it's going into a thermal shutdown but it's not overheated so it's the ESC thank you for the information

No problem, glad I could help...that's what we're here for! 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back