Problems with mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Austinrc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I own a 6s arrma mojave and when i bring it outside to run it it starts to drive for about 4 seconds and stops and my esc blinks a slow pace green light and turns but no longer has throttle response does anyone know why this is happening?
I also have new batteries in it I've tried 2 different ones same response

Last edited:
I own a 6s arrma mojave and when i bring it outside to run it it starts to drive for about 4 seconds and stops and my esc blinks a slow pace green light and turns but no longer has throttle response does anyone know why this is happening?
I also have new batteries in it I've tried 2 different ones same response
Unplug your servo and see if it works on the bench propped up.

The steering servo?

correct.

We are trying to see if your steering servo has gone bad and causing some kind of short circuit back at your ESC..

correct.

We are trying to see if your steering servo has gone bad and causing some kind of short circuit back at your ESC..
I'm attempting that the screws hold the servo are horribly stripped because I got this used so I need to get it out and I will let you know if that fixes it

I'm attempting that the screws hold the servo are horribly stripped because I got this used so I need to get it out and I will let you know if that fixes it
No man, just unplug the servo from the receiver. You can leave the servo installed for now. Just open up the receiver box and unplug channel 1. Your servo. Then power it up on a bench and see if it seems ok.

Another option is just unplugging the servo from the receiver box.

Edit: See above post.

Hey No.
We're NOT asking you to completely remove the steering servo unit. Leave that alone.
We just need you to disconnect the cable from the receiver. To do the quick test..

Just to check it off the list of things to check.
It's the simplest.

Hey No.
We're NOT asking you to completely remove the steering servo unit. Leave that alone.
We just need you to disconnect the cable from the receiver. To do the quick test..

Just to check it off the list of things to check.
It's the simplest.
Ok I did it and it still cut off almost instantly and the blinking green came back

Ok I did it and it still cut off almost instantly and the blinking green came back

Alright..

We need photos.. take pics of your batteries and your rig and let's see what you're dealing with ,so we're all on the same page..

16752208153948277715873395059478.jpg
16752207825457744357166053853329.jpg
16752208380688574718611064678127.jpg

Okay.

Looks like you pulled your ESC connector off the receiver..
So you did it backwards.

Put the ESC connector back in and take OUT your steering servo, this time.
And report back.

Okay.

So you did it backwards.

And report back.
Either that or the Servo & ESC connections were plugged in the wrong spots, which could be causing the error. If he's certain he unplugged the servo and didn't touch the ESC, then it looks like the servo was plugged in where the ESC should go.

Okay.

So you did it backwards.

And report back.
I already did that I was just trying both when I took the photo but I already attempted it

Man that sucks. This is just my opinion, but at this point it's just a process of elimination. Luckily they're only 3 components that you're really going to have to concern yourself with here, the ESC, motor, and receiver. If I had to take a stab in the dark, I'd say the ESC might be culprit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back