Problems with Venom pro duo chager

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky7319

Reaction score
Hey guys I am having trouble using my charger. Both ports keep telling me break in charge line. The charger is maybe 3+ months old. It also does not matter if I change the leads to try different plug ends. At a lost hear. I don't want to buy a new charger. But now I am stuck and unable to charge and discharge batteries but I can check the voltage on them. What also sucks is that I ended up washing the receipt. Any help would be useful. Thanks

If both channels report a open cable line...odds of double failure on both channels are 1 in a million! and you swapped out leads. 99% there is something wrong with the charger. The store you purchased charger from can look up your order, email you a new receipt. contact Venom..

good luck
Vince

Contact Venom. They have some of the best support in the business. They will help you. When I warrantied mine (same charger) they did not ask for a receipt, they just asked me to take a picture of the bottom of the unit. That has the date code for warranty. Let us know how it goes

Thanks for the info. Things have been hectic with work. Have not had a chance to check back here in a while. Thanks again. I will try to contact Venom as soon as I can.

Ok just got off phone with customer support and all I have to say is wow. Just so nice a understanding. They are emailing me info and all I have to do is get the numbers off the bottom of it and they are going to send a new one out. I wish customer service support was like this every where. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back