Program card questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Others may chime in with better info.. I think Castle needs their own Proprietary Programmer.
But I use this on Both my HW 120amp ESC and even my Arrma BLX185 ESC:

https://www.rchobbyexplosion.com/Ho...MIho643PX86gIVQpFbCh0u3Q1dEAQYByABEgJqvPD_BwE

I never use the set button sequence procedure for any ESC settings. Too time consumming. I like being able to adjust Punch and brakes in the field with a Programmer so easily.
Thanks for that. I will likely get one for my blx185. I have used the beep programming so much now that I change the punch setting frequently and it takes 30 seconds as long as you remember how. Still i would rather have the card. The OP esc manual has no info on programming without a card so i believe it cant be done manually.

99% of blx esc's have a set button, usually with the on/off switch to program them. Generic program cards may work on most HW rebranded ESC's. Which the Arrma BLX185 esc is. At least my HW brand programmer will program this ESC. I have 3 of them(BLX185's), and I use the Arrma ESC instructions that shows the available values that can be changed.:cool:

99% of blx esc's have a set button, usually with the on/off switch to program them. Generic program cards may work on most HW rebranded ESC's. Which the Arrma BLX185 esc is. At least my HW brand programmer will program this ESC. I have 3 of them(BLX185's), and I use the Arrma ESC instructions that shows the available values that can be changed.:cool:
I was referring to the 1/10 60 amp sky rc esc for no manual programming. I do the manual programming now on the blx, but am going to invest in one of those cards you linked just for convenience sake.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back