Notorious PROJECT 100MPH NOTORIOUS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled hard to one side,hit the snow at 92mph and barrel rolls galore.broke front steering block,have it back going in couple hrs.done,out with tha old in with tha new.wanna new pb today.think ill give it 1 more try

16139272831291062609087384533577.jpg

16139299107058270061611013858020.jpg

New pb 103mph.ordered go-pro.broke mine month ago.havnt figured out how to run gnss & video off phone.lotta salt & moisture on roads,horrible traction.its got more in it for sho

View attachment 127898
Nice! Was this an 8s pass? I've got sunny sky's and little wind so I'll be headed out for a new PB here soon!

Went good! Got two good runs 103mph both runs, new PB 👊🤘 running 27/34 on 6s. I'll get video uploaded by tomorrow 👍View attachment 127919
🤣😂🤣😂 I'm gonna have to run tomorow...good job,we can push each other to go faster.we got crappy roads right now.much higher will be pushing it,for bad crash.ill go over car good tonight an try 2morrow if whether is good .👍👍👍
🤣😂🤣😂 I'm gonna have to run tomorow...good job,we can push each other to go faster.we got crappy roads right now.much higher will be pushing it,for bad crash.ill go over car good tonight an try 2morrow if whether is good .👍👍👍
Your esc an my motor....phildog ran huge #s on exact system

Your esc an my motor....phildog ran huge #s on exact system

Ya I'm hoping maybe taxes I can work something out 😉 I love it, me you and @Notorious J all right there 👍 going to be a fun competitive spring I'm thinking for sure🤘👊
My T6S stays in hibernation until the roads are clean and free of salt. My T3 on 6s however, now that just needs a good dry day. Toasted my Speed analyzer on the last run. New one in hand, lesson learned. It's safe to say, they are not water resistant🤷‍♂️

My T6S stays in hibernation until the roads are clean and free of salt. My T3 on 6s however, now that just needs a good dry day. Toasted my Speed analyzer on the last run. New one in hand, lesson learned. It's safe to say, they are not water resistant🤷‍♂️
You'll just have to play a little catch up lol. I've been lucky like I said to not have tons of snow right now so I'm taking advantage all I can. Next run with the 30t should be a good jump hoping close to 110mph we shall see...

Its party time!!!!!😅🤣😂i run mine any wheather.ill break in,upgrade an replace as I go.still learning speedruns. Only 20-30 speedruns under belt so far.best stress relief ive found in 40 years.cost means nothing compared to being stressed out.stress will kill ya.15 min ripp at the park next door or 5 min drive to speedrun spot then im stress free rest of the day👍1 RIP A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY!!!!

16139563197166600552003479542924.jpg

Tore it down fixed everything I found.throwing it back together.hopefully good wheather an run after work.truck is a bit of a handful on 6s..these new packs, filled center diff.outdrive had a ton of slop in it.extra shim behind sun gear an o-ring will do it.ordering spool,probly go with 38t.@EDOUGH13 i run dumborc an its a good setup for 30$$ but I been have some problems at turn-around long range. Looking at the radiolink one thats good for 1900ft. Yours being new probly don't have much steering slop.mine used to be a basher,I heat-shrinked ALL BUCKLE CONNECTIONS an works great.tip from RAZ.get yourselves 130$tp an you'll be 130s easy.little bigger than stock but big power compared to any other 40mm motor..leopard (same sizes)don't even come close.amazing motor.

16139665589852162790668583277493.jpg

16139680984677838724591460885708.jpg

16139686181805997900624968691136.jpg

Tore it down fixed everything I found.throwing it back together.hopefully good wheather an run after work.truck is a bit of a handful on 6s..these new packs, filled center diff.outdrive had a ton of slop in it.extra shim behind sun gear an o-ring will do it.ordering spool,probly go with 38t.@EDOUGH13 i run dumborc an its a good setup for 30$$ but I been have some problems at turn-around long range. Looking at the radiolink one thats good for 1900ft. Yours being new probly don't have much steering slop.mine used to be a basher,I heat-shrinked ALL BUCKLE CONNECTIONS an works great.tip from RAZ.get yourselves 130$tp an you'll be 130s easy.little bigger than stock but big power compared to any other 40mm motor..leopard (same sizes)don't even come close.amazing motor.

View attachment 127980

View attachment 127982

View attachment 127987
I'm having same issue with my Dumbo at long range it is super touchy, ran me off the road today turning around cause it wants to take off barely touching the throttle.

I'm having same issue with my Dumbo at long range it is super touchy, ran me off the road today turning around cause it wants to take off barely touching the throttle.
I'm getting exact same thing.trying to turn around an I end stuck in ditch🤬.much faster an a better radio is gonna be a necessity i think..speedrunning is expensive an I haven't crashed hard yet

Screenshot_20210221-231317_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I love this thread! I was thinking of bringing mine to 8s after initial research into combos and gearing. Almost all components have been upgraded in my 6s. Debating buying "road shocks" to have two sets for on and off road.. Im not going to worry about weight too much. My train of thought is they need to be heavier than stock to stay planted at higher speeds.
Wish I saw this post last week, I just got a DumboRC to "try" in the 6s. The Radiolink isn't too shabby. I'm just worried about the "setting up" phase. That's why I went with simplicity in DumboRc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back