Notorious PROJECT 100MPH NOTORIOUS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya or the MMX8S it's been a beast for me so farđź‘Ť I know without it I wouldn't be no where near where I'm at. Also did a battery comparison today CNHL 6s 5200mAh 90c vs Youme 6s 6500mAh 60c pack and let's just say there's no comparison CNHL pack ran 16mph faster, video coming soon đź‘Ť
This is curious. Either the Youme is crap quality wise or the 30c more punch gave you that 16mph more.
I got a pair of almost the same Youme's for Christmas. And noticed performance differences between them and my HRBs. Not sure about speed though but the HRBs seem to have more punch off the line and last longer before LVC.
16141375552237822347424881816273.jpg

This is curious. Either the Youme is crap quality wise or the 30c more punch gave you that 16mph more.
I got a pair of almost the same Youme's for Christmas. And noticed performance differences between them and my HRBs. Not sure about speed though but the HRBs seem to have more punch off the line and last longer before LVC.
View attachment 128377
Ya I'm thinking it's all of the above. I was just curious as I know sometimes higher mAh for speed runs helps. Also I have been asked if CNHL packs are really as good as people say. I could have maybe pulled 100mph out of the Youme maybe but I also think I can pull 115mph with the CNHL under the same exact circumstances. Also both packs were not exactly the same so it's not 100% definitive could be different if both packs are 90c same mAh but I still don't think it would be close.

Ya I'm thinking it's all of the above. I was just curious as I know sometimes higher mAh for speed runs helps. Also I have been asked if CNHL packs are really as good as people say. I could have maybe pulled 100mph out of the Youme maybe but I also think I can pull 115mph with the CNHL under the same exact circumstances. Also both packs were not exactly the same so it's not 100% definitive could be different if both packs are 90c same mAh but I still don't think it would be close.
I know times are hard,but here's link to packs I got 2packs for 55$

Screenshot_20210224-064941_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Cool I didn't realize CNHL was on Amazon now. I had always bought direct from them.

Higher mAh generally can net a higher speed due to reduced voltage sag (keeping the RPMs up) but it is at the cost of battery weight... Always give and take with options you choose. The SMC True Spec Extreme V2 packs at 6400 mAh seem to out perform everything on the market, but their downside is the cost per pack is nearly 2x some other options.

I have a friend who went 158 mph on Turnigy HD batteries, they are one of the best bang for the buck options other than CNHL

Cool I didn't realize CNHL was on Amazon now. I had always bought direct from them.

Higher mAh generally can net a higher speed due to reduced voltage sag (keeping the RPMs up) but it is at the cost of battery weight... Always give and take with options you choose. The SMC True Spec Extreme V2 packs at 6400 mAh seem to out perform everything on the market, but their downside is the cost per pack is nearly 2x some other options.

I have a friend who went 158 mph on Turnigy HD batteries, they are one of the best bang for the buck options other than CNHL
Ya I was expecting 1 pack.opened up box an got 2.2×4s packs for 55$.thats a steal.maybe someone f'd up🤷‍♂️

Yesterday's 112mph pass. Shorter video as I cut a lot to do the CNHL vs Youme test and didn't want to give away results in this video. That's why I'm walking back at the end as I ran off the road turning around on another pass that was 109 with the CNHL pack.

So I've decided to call in quits on speedrunning notorious for now.still looking for good 100mph+++++ road.i plann on running 8s and swb chassis is to insane for my skill level right now.dumbo receiver isn't working for me for the distance I want an need.must upgrade.
So my plan is to build a lwb speeder with castle esc .max6 above 100 does no good without data-logging.not sure what to do with noto yet,but I met my 100mph goal with stock noto body(103mph PB)with notorious.got ideas for some crazy-stupid setups thou..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back