Vendetta Project : SRX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely Nothing wrong with Old School..!

Hell, I'm literally watching @LibertyMKiii create his Masterful creations from thin air -using some scrap pieces of Cracker jacks Cereal cardboard boxes.
No lie!
And, I wish I was exaggerating..
I'm seeing it done with my own eyeballs.
It's insane to watch what he's making from scratch ,by hand.
That's true craftsmanship.

Thank you!
Truth be told it was the cardboard box of a Cherry Coke 12 pack. I liked how easily it cut with scissors but was rigid enough to hold its shape. The cereal box probably would have worked well too ;)

There are certain scenarios where I want to prototype quickly and the time to design, print, and re-design is just so much slower.

Thank you!
Truth be told it was the cardboard box of a Cherry Coke 12 pack. I liked how easily it cut with scissors but was rigid enough to hold its shape. The cereal box probably would have worked well too ;)

There are certain scenarios where I want to prototype quickly and the time to design, print, and re-design is just so much slower.
True ! Creating by hand is time consuming.But the out come is satisfying.before I got really into RC cars and trucks I was a huge RC speed boat guy .have many and made a lot of fiberglass hulls.all my molds were done by hand.ive allways had the ability to see things in my mind that most need a 360 degree view on a screen.Then transfer it on paper .I have never extended a RC car/truck chassis before but with the help from you guys and my crafty skills I think I'll be ok..my fear is that I don't cut the chassis straight.i have a few plans but like I've mentioned.i think for me it's best I work first on getting my body cover done first then go by that..if I do the chassis first I might run into issues with the cover especially if I make the chassis to long.i just need to figure out which route to go with.extending the bed on the BRcc is the easiest way.but if I add a extra cab and some xtra bed that's a little more tricky.i worked in body shops from 17 yrs old untill I was 32.i have been part of many custom body builds .but working on a smaller scale like a RC truck will be a challenge.lets see how this pulls through.you guys will end up finishing before me .but that's ok.im in no rush as the winter is near here in Rhode island and I'll have plenty of time to extend this BRcc .I'm not looking for a trophy 🏆 although that would be nice for some recognition.ill keep reading what you and Stephen are doing and keep everyone posted when I start my build thread.
True ! Creating by hand is time consuming.But the out come is satisfying.before I got really into RC cars and trucks I was a huge RC speed boat guy .have many and made a lot of fiberglass hulls.all my molds were done by hand.ive allways had the ability to see things in my mind that most need a 360 degree view on a screen.Then transfer it on paper .I have never extended a RC car/truck chassis before but with the help from you guys and my crafty skills I think I'll be ok..my fear is that I don't cut the chassis straight.i have a few plans but like I've mentioned.i think for me it's best I work first on getting my body cover done first then go by that..if I do the chassis first I might run into issues with the cover especially if I make the chassis to long.i just need to figure out which route to go with.extending the bed on the BRcc is the easiest way.but if I add a extra cab and some xtra bed that's a little more tricky.i worked in body shops from 17 yrs old untill I was 32.i have been part of many custom body builds .but working on a smaller scale like a RC truck will be a challenge.lets see how this pulls through.you guys will end up finishing before me .but that's ok.im in no rush as the winter is near here in Rhode island and I'll have plenty of time to extend this BRcc .I'm not looking for a trophy 🏆 although that would be nice for some recognition.ill keep reading what you and Stephen are doing and keep everyone posted when I start my build thread.
Sorry for the book I wrote 👍🤟I swear I meant to keep it short🤣🤣

@StephenSchandelmayer came up with an Awesome combo with the Fireteam on (his eXtendo) Chassis.. [but, it looks an awful lot like my WildFire : Search And Rescue project..]

I'm going to stay the course on this one and keep to the Arkham Knight theme -

Here's the beginnings of the Batmobile's front fender wheelwell cowls..
IMG_20220927_185336650.jpg

IMG_20220927_205710867.jpg

IMG_20220927_205729873.jpg

The initial mockups are scaled for the Infraction 6S..
(I had planned to convert this to the Batmobile)
IMG_20220927_205825532_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220927_205836425_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220927_205854998.jpg

I know the cowl is a bit too large and covers too much ,at the moment..
I can trim it back to be more representative of the video game with more of the wheel/tire exposed.

Trying to decide how much of the cockpit portion I should make..

@StephenSchandelmayer came up with an Awesome combo with the Fireteam on (his eXtendo) Chassis.. [but, it looks an awful lot like my WildFire : Search And Rescue project..]

I'm going to stay the course on this one and keep to the Arkham Knight theme -

Here's the beginnings of the Batmobile's front fender wheelwell cowls..
View attachment 248081

View attachment 248082

View attachment 248085

The initial mockups are scaled for the Infraction 6S..
(I had planned to convert this to the Batmobile)
View attachment 248087

View attachment 248086

View attachment 248088

I know the cowl is a bit too large and covers too much ,at the moment..
I can trim it back to be more representative of the video game with more of the wheel/tire exposed.

Trying to decide how much of the cockpit portion I should make..
When I saw the first 2 pics I was like what in the world is this guy making.but after I scrolled down then it all made sense lol .looks sweet. You and Stephen are making awesome progress.excited to see more and more..don't rush.take your time.your build is going to be awesome.👍😁
When I saw the first 2 pics I was like what in the world is this guy making.but after I scrolled down then it all made sense lol .looks sweet. You and Stephen are making awesome progress.excited to see more and more..don't rush.take your time.your build is going to be awesome.👍😁
Here I am still waiting on a few more parts😭

Question.are you going to paint it black? You don't have to answer it could be a surprise but if your going with the batmobile look then probably will be black

When I saw the first 2 pics I was like what in the world is this guy making.but after I scrolled down then it all made sense lol .looks sweet.

It's a funny thing to see in person.. Some of the ways a "part" must be placed on the printer to have it printed doesn't make sense.

But there's always a reason for its orientation.

You and Stephen are making awesome progress.excited to see more and more..don't rush.take your time.your build is going to be awesome.👍😁

Thank you.
I hope so.

Only time will tell , we will ALL get a laugh out of it or raise some eyebrows.

At the moment , I'm doing the same myself...
Know the feeling!

Question.are you going to paint it black? You don't have to answer it could be a surprise but if your going with the batmobile look then probably will be black

"Does it come in Black?"
- Bruce Wayne​

Not sure about painting it.. I'm going to print most of the 3D parts with lighter colors, just so everyone can see the details initially... Once I am satisfied with the final designs.. I may print the parts in Black... OR, I may do something different and cover it up with some vinyl.. (like automotive vinyl wrap.)
We'll just have to wait and see..

Last edited:
It's a funny thing to see in person.. Some of the ways a "part" must be placed on the printer to have it printed doesn't make sense.

Thank you.
I hope so.

Know the feeling!

"Does it come in Black?"

Not sure about painting it.. I'm going to print most of the 3D parts with lighter colors, just so everyone can see the details initially... Once I am satisfied with the final designs.. I may print the parts in Black... OR, I may do something different and cover it up with some vinyl.. (like automotive vinyl wrap.)

Thank you.
I hope so.

Know the feeling!

"Does it come in Black?"

I never seen 3d printing.don't even know anyone personally that owns a 3d printer.but I'm sure it's cool to watch.and what ever you decide on paint or wrap I'm sure it's gonna be nice..here is just a thought 🤔 I think if not black then the whole body wrapped in carbon fiber would look sick.

I never seen 3d printing.don't even know anyone personally that owns a 3d printer.but I'm sure it's cool to watch.and what ever you decide on paint or wrap I'm sure it's gonna be nice..here is just a thought 🤔 I think if not black then the whole body wrapped in carbon fiber would look sick.

You a clairvoyant?

What would be more cool is for me to figure out how to remote activate >>>> shoot out a huge jet plume out the rear end.

While I attempt a speed run at night!

Bat Flame.jpg

What would be more cool is for me to figure out how to remote activate >>>> shoot out a huge jet plume out the rear end.

While I attempt a speed run at night!

View attachment 249904
Just hook a servo up to one of those butane torches!

Dude I was just gonna say something similar lol
I actually did something close but I used a smoke simulator with a fan and a bunch of white l.e.d lights behind it.so all you saw was white smoke at night
I actually did something close but I used a smoke simulator with a fan and a bunch of white l.e.d lights behind it.so all you saw was white smoke at night
No need for that huge flame in the back .if your going to get that thing going 90 plus mph at night then you'll get the same effect it you wrap the whole body with a set of 200 cool white l.e.d xmass lights and guarantee all you'll see is the same thing

Last edited:
Making a little progress on what the Merge Block should look like eventually..

1666111786345.png

1666111834452.png

1666111717953.png

Getting it sliced (& diced)..
Ready to send to the printer..

~7 Hour test print job..
Almost as long as a damn heart transplant procedure... 😷

1666123202685.png

Wish me luck..
Hopefully nothing goes sideways and I end up with a pile of noodles...

Last edited:
Meanwhile as the print is running..

I'll need to make a wooden jig to mount the Arrma LWB to, so I can have a good grip on the thing while I run it through the table saw.
Must give thanks to Who ever it was at Arrma that designed a nearly flat bottom chassis pan..
Helps to a lot!

Meanwhile as the print is running..

I'll need to make a wooden jig to mount the Arrma LWB to, so I can have a good grip on the thing while I run it through the table saw.
Must give thanks to Who ever it was at Arrma that designed a nearly flat bottom chassis pan..
Helps to a lot!
I'm getting ready to go hunting thru my rc stuff for my heat gun, would you still like me to dig out that 3s chassis?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back