Vendetta Project : SRX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. It took a bit before mine understood why I buy a baby wipes for mine. It can be a weird hobby if you’re standing outside the box 🤷‍♂️
That's ok..I buy lip gloss for mine 🤣🤣👍
Photos..

Chop chop!

View attachment 250861

View attachment 250862

View attachment 250863

View attachment 250864

View attachment 250865

View attachment 250866

Such precise cuts...
Would make some professional Chop Shops jealous...
Nice..almost as perfect as my cuts 🤣🤣jk. good job..

Getting ready to
stretch armstrong 90s GIF

the old Vendetta on the rack.

IMG_20230122_174854341.jpg

IMG_20230122_174810055.jpg

IMG_20230122_174829288_HDR.jpg

Carbon Fiber Angle Irons as the extension rails.
How I made them thread here >>
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/diy-carbon-fiber-angle-iron-jig.59298/

*Will need to print a Longer midsection ,of course.

Last edited:
Getting ready to
stretch armstrong 90s GIF

the old Vendetta on the rack.

View attachment 272288

View attachment 272291

View attachment 272290

Carbon Fiber Angle Irons as the extension rails.

Will need to print a longer midsection ,of course.

Damn ..that's real long ..😍 3 inches longer than mine ..can't wait to see what you do with the center shaft..build is coming along nicely 🤟😁👍.job well done.me you and @StephenSchandelmayer pretty much started our projects the same time .Steph finished his first and I'm still not done with mine and your also working on yours .at the end we should post pics of our finished builds in a thread together.we could take this to another culture of rc .trend has begun for the monstrosity extended beasts.👍😁 Keep posting pics I want to see more .🤟

Last edited:
I keep popping up in here to see if you updated anything and I see nothing ☹️ .how's this build coming out? Have you stopped building it? I hope not .post some pics if you have done anything new👍😁

Bro what's the deal ? Lol I really want to see updates.me you and Steph started out extendo builds the same time .Steph is already done with his and on his second and I'm half way done and you kinda just stopped posting updates so what's going on? Anything new lately?

I keep popping up in here to see if you updated anything and I see nothing ☹️ .how's this build coming out? Have you stopped building it? I hope not .post some pics if you have done anything new👍😁
Bro what's the deal ? Lol I really want to see updates.me you and Steph started out extendo builds the same time .Steph is already done with his and on his second and I'm half way done and you kinda just stopped posting updates so what's going on? Anything new lately?

It's been a rough past two months..
Between all the standard Life stuffs and of kids being sick one after another and now me getting sick (hopefully at the end of it) but my wife is starting to feel under the weather too..
Feels like a constant string of sickness around here... It's very tiring.

This forum and you guys are a nice reprieve from all the craziness. Thank you -to all you fellas who keep Me sane!

I still have a bunch of print projects behind the scenes that I'm printing for members of AF that needs to be caught up...

I need More hands and More time.. (Don't we all!!)
and I need another printer to get ahead of all the printing!

I'm having to design and print my own custom parts and body "panels", so it's going to take some time to conceptualize and produce the components... They are not off the shelf parts.

Plus, because I'm just too OCD and very anal about all the details in my own creations ,it will take a lot more time.
I'll roll back around to this project again ,that is for sure.

Please be patient with me. 🙏

It's been a rough past two months..
Between all the standard Life stuffs and of kids being sick one after another and now me getting sick (hopefully at the end of it) but my wife is starting to feel under the weather too..
Feels like a constant string of sickness around here... It's very tiring.

This forum and you guys are a nice reprieve from all the craziness. Thank you -to all you fellas who keep Me sane!

I still have a bunch of print projects behind the scenes that I'm printing for members of AF that needs to be caught up...

I need More hands and More time.. (Don't we all!!)
and I need another printer to get ahead of all the printing!

I'm having to design and print my own custom parts and body "panels", so it's going to take some time to conceptualize and produce the components... They are not off the shelf parts.

Plus, because I'm just too OCD and very anal about all the details in my own creations ,it will take a lot more time.
I'll roll back around to this project again ,that is for sure.

Please be patient with me. 🙏
Of course brotha .I completely understand.life is first and that's health and family first..I feel ya .a month ago I went through the same thing .my wife got the flu the first time ever and it hit her hard.shes completely healthy no issues and when she caught the flu she ended up in the hospital for a week .her lungs filled up with fluid .scary situation.a week later my youngest son caught the flu but he got over it within a few days.when my wife got home from the hospital it still took a month for her to get back her voice.then I got my first cold this season and I thought it was the flu but it only lasted a few days because I ramped up on mad vitamin c pluse eddle beery vitamins and constantly drinking tumeric tea .plus tons of water and before I knew it I was back to my self .I had to take care of my family plus work over 50 hours and cook and clean lol which is my job as a husband and a father .anyways enough of my sobb story but yeah I understand things happen.i was just making sure you didn't stop because there wasn't enough motivation on completing your build which I was enjoying watching.you and Steph inspired me into doing my Big Papa long Rock build and I just didn't want you to stop on your build.i would like to see what your extendo build someday looks like .😁👍 But of course after you get your life back on track.i hope you and your family get better soon brotha.you been a great help in assisting with motivation and help on my build and I'd like to return that motivation back to you..wish you well bud .drink that tumeric tea with one teaspoon of organic honey and you'll get better soon .I'll stay tuned and pop in here every so often to see if you dropped anything new

Imagine having this in your back yard lol 😆

Screenshot_20221119-182454.png

Had that pic in my photo gallery since you started this thread and I forgot to show you .
@StephenSchandelmayer came up with an Awesome combo with the Fireteam on (his eXtendo) Chassis.. [but, it looks an awful lot like my WildFire : Search And Rescue project..]

I'm going to stay the course on this one and keep to the Arkham Knight theme -

Here's the beginnings of the Batmobile's front fender wheelwell cowls..
View attachment 248081

View attachment 248082

View attachment 248085

The initial mockups are scaled for the Infraction 6S..
(I had planned to convert this to the Batmobile)
View attachment 248087

View attachment 248086

View attachment 248088

I know the cowl is a bit too large and covers too much ,at the moment..
I can trim it back to be more representative of the video game with more of the wheel/tire exposed.

Trying to decide how much of the cockpit portion I should make..
This is why I had saved the bat mobile photo for ya because you were making the parts

Last edited:
I forgot where but this person has had this in their back yard for years just sitting there and not doing anything with it . supposedly there is only 3 like it in the world.i suppose it must be a lot of money to get this running plus time .it's just a shell sitting there

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back