Projects/ideas in preparation for next season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandracer_NL

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
What’s every planning to do / get these coming winter months for next season. Let’s see some ideas to inspire each other👍
I’ll kick this off.
Mojave will get a thorough inspection, nothing needs replacing. Thinking of getting a clear body and try to do a paint job.
Currently working on my sand buggy (DR8), which will get a new fresh look, some nice upgrade parts (rear tower bridge stronger steel, aluminium rear wheel carriers, DIY windshield, new lights, stronger motor, etc.)). The rear part is almost ready, now wrapping the new body panels. After that the front part will be done. This will take some time (I don’t mind, I like the wrenching part of this hobby👍), since I’m cleaning each and every single part.
88BEC5FA-FFE2-4804-9EDD-51F491008EB4.jpeg

What’s every planning to do / get these coming winter months for next season. Let’s see some ideas to inspire each other👍
I’ll kick this off.
Mojave will get a thorough inspection, nothing needs replacing. Thinking of getting a clear body and try to do a paint job.
Currently working on my sand buggy (DR8), which will get a new fresh look, some nice upgrade parts (rear tower bridge stronger steel, aluminium rear wheel carriers, DIY windshield, new lights, stronger motor, etc.)). The rear part is almost ready, now wrapping the new body panels. After that the front part will be done. This will take some time (I don’t mind, I like the wrenching part of this hobby👍), since I’m cleaning each and every single part.
View attachment 174669
I have too many plans and ideas but the two that stands out the most is building a Mojave EXB or getting a DB8SL and making a paddled 2wd sand thrower (can always swap the paddles for something different for the park).
Oh and for me its not a matter of season its a matter of making my case to start another project!:sneaky: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I have too many plans and ideas but the two that stands out the most is building a Mojave EXB or getting a DB8SL and making a paddled 2wd sand thrower (can always swap the paddles for something different for the park).
Oh and for me its not a matter of season its a matter of making my case to start another project!:sneaky: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do both plans😄. Proline has made paddle tires for the Mojave😉.

Do both plans😄. Proline has made paddle tires for the Mojave😉.
Oh if only.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I may bring the bacon home...but I don't cook it. hahaha

As I'm relatively new to the hobby. This winter I plan to do the first tear downs of my 2 granite's. Replace all bearings and service the diffs.

My viper project and crawler both have stripped diffs in the front so I will need to rebuild those too.

Will probably check the front and rear diff on my new infraction as well.

As I'm relatively new to the hobby. This winter I plan to do the first tear downs of my 2 granite's. Replace all bearings and service the diffs.

My viper project and crawler both have stripped diffs in the front so I will need to rebuild those too.

Will probably check the front and rear diff on my new infraction as well.
One of the things that I like about this hobby! (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back