Vorteks Proline 1/10th extended body mounts PRO637500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunnarr

Reaction score
Wanted to see if I could get a little help. Has anybody purchased these https://tinyurl.com/ye236rhw for their Vorteks. If so how did you get them to fit in back?? I cannot for the life of me figure it out. They are probably 1/2 to 3/4 inch off and it says right on package Vorteks. There are no instructions for Vorteks, Senton yes. (youtube) Thanks in advanced!!

Fits​

• ARRMA® Granite™ 4x4 (ARA4202V3 / ARA4302V3)
  • ARRMA® Big Rock™ 4x4 (ARA4312V3)
  • ARRMA® Senton™ 4x4 (ARA4203V3 / ARA4303V3)
  • ARRMA® Vorteks™ 4x4 (ARA4305V3)

Wanted to see if I could get a little help. Has anybody purchased these https://tinyurl.com/ye236rhw for their Vorteks. If so how did you get them to fit in back?? I cannot for the life of me figure it out. They are probably 1/2 to 3/4 inch off and it says right on package Vorteks. There are no instructions for Vorteks, Senton yes. (youtube) Thanks in advanced!!

Fits​

• ARRMA® Granite™ 4x4 (ARA4202V3 / ARA4302V3)
  • ARRMA® Big Rock™ 4x4 (ARA4312V3)
  • ARRMA® Senton™ 4x4 (ARA4203V3 / ARA4303V3)
  • ARRMA® Vorteks™ 4x4 (ARA4305V3)

It fits some of those cars with their optional bodies not the stock bodies.

But, it's false advertising wouldn't you think? It doesn't say (with optional body) This is what I received from them when asked via email

The first step in our evaluation process is to obtain the following information. Please reply directly to this email with the following information/attachments:

* Your complete name, shipping address, and phone number.
* Product number and item description.
* Place of purchase
* A clear and legible photo of your Purchase Receipt.
* A clear photo of your item showing any relevant details

Over a $20 piece?? lol

You could make those work. you only need the screw posts and caps. Don’t need the mounting bracket. mount the screw directly into the body mount and cut off the existing body clip portion. Might need to patch over the body hole with drywall tape and goop. Drill out the hole to screw in the 4 posts. If you change bodies down the road keep the bracket as you might need it.

But, it's false advertising wouldn't you think? It doesn't say (with optional body) This is what I received from them when asked via email

The first step in our evaluation process is to obtain the following information. Please reply directly to this email with the following information/attachments:

* Your complete name, shipping address, and phone number.
* Product number and item description.
* Place of purchase
* A clear and legible photo of your Purchase Receipt.
* A clear photo of your item showing any relevant details

Over a $20 piece?? lol

Yes and no.

• Completely Adjustable Body Mounts for Fitting Different Body options onto your ARRMA® Granite™ 4x4, Big Rock™ 4x4, Senton™ 4x4 & Vorteks™ 4x4
But at the same time it does say
  • Also Works with Your Stock Body
It should say with your stock Granite body.
They also do not work with the Senton body.

It's an automated email. That way if they need to they can just send you a new part.

Hmmm thanks Granitefox I figured I'd do that after I posted here. Just find it funny that it actually says it on the packaging as well as the website without any further clarification or demo. Slick I thought this video was of a Senton
Thanks again!

Hmmm thanks Granitefox I figured I'd do that after I posted here. Just find it funny that it actually says it on the packaging as well as the website without any further clarification or demo. Slick I thought this video was of a Senton
Thanks again!
Idk one of the reviews says the holes don't line up with the Senton body.

Screenshot_20230122_101950_Chrome.jpg

I used them with my previous Slash 4x4. They held up to a lot of tumbles. I just don’t like the height adjustment screws. I ditched the screws and just used cable ties instead. Much easier.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back