Proline Belted Trenchers 2.8 Hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Went to swap hexes on my Kraton 4s today and when I pulled off the Trenchers I found I had a split hub. Gonna see if Proline will help me out on this.

B37F0400-7FCC-49B8-BE11-CDCDD03A1084.jpeg

Went to swap hexes on my Kraton 4s today and when I pulled off the Trenchers I found I had a split hub. Gonna see if Proline will help me out on this.

View attachment 50298
Well, at least it's just the hub and not the wheel.. I kinda like how they seperated the 2.. definitely don't like seeing them broken though buddy... hope they help you out..

I have a feeling I’ve seen Rich Duperbash with same problem , may just be proline needs to up its quality now we are sending these rigs and with power behind them. I was just about to order a pair for my kraton but may hold off now. Thanks johndilly not good news your end tho.
Did you lend those to Notorious J by any chance ???

They are sending a set of replacement hubs at no charge. They responded very quickly to my ticket and I am very satisfied with their response so far.

As far as design goes, maybe since I’m not the first to report the issue, and they actually make an aluminum version, tells me this was under engineered.

I will probably be looking to sell these after I get the replacement hubs. If anyone is interested, DM me. Otherwise I will make a classifieds listing when the new hubs arrive. I don’t want to sell them damaged.

It's a known issue. They want you to buy theirs metal hubs. Wait until you see how much those cost!
Yeah, it's pretty crappy of them to do that. If they made the plastic ones the same shape as the alloy ones, they would likely hold up a lot better. The plastic hubs are anemic compared to those. Kind of like they formed them backwards. Usually the alloy parts are thinner since they can take more abuse and the plastic bits are more bulky.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back