Senton Proline Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavisBj

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Nero
  3. 4x4-Mega
So my son Seth (11), saved his money and was super excited to order his first Proline body. It got here yesterday (3/4/20). We cut it out, he painted it and got it set on it truck last night. This morning, his first run on his new body. Small crash, low mph. He is so heartbroken. I tried logging into the Proline website to contact them about this. I forgot my password, and ultimately ended up with a message saying they banned my IP. Is there a way to deal with this or is he just out $50?

Attachments

• Resized_20200305_091706.jpeg
    Resized_20200305_091706.jpeg
    559.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Resized_20200305_091109.jpeg
    Resized_20200305_091109.jpeg
    509 KB · Views: 79
Sorry to see the damage, can't speak for their warranty on bodies but they sent me a new oring kit for some crawler shocks i had when they leaked first use.

Before I ran my monster fusion body I Gorilla taped most of the inside, especially if you run in cold and snow, many crashes without cracking

I contacted them through email for my warranty, logged in just now but could not find phone # on site. Maybe wait a day and try emailing using new account with pics.

Google searched phone # (951) 849-9781 Pro-Line Racing, Just call and see what they say, I have had very good luck dealing with companies when you mention kids, be honest and be nice.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Sorry to see the damage, can't speak for their warranty on bodies but they sent me about a new oring kit for some crawler shocks i had when they leaked first use.

Before I ran my monster fusion body I Gorilla taped most of the inside, especially if you run in cold and snow, many crashes without cracking

I contacted them through email for my warranty, logged in just now but could not find phone # on site. Maybe wait a day and try emailing using new account with pics.

Google searched phone # (951) 849-9781 Pro-Line Racing, Just call and see what they say, I have had very good luck dealing with companies when you mention kids, be honest and be nice.
Good luck.
Thank you!! I appreciate the info. I'm not sure if they can do anything or not but I'm hoping they can do something for him. He's mad at proline and I'd hate for him to swear off a great company. I've had success in the past be it cold or hot.

Jason is a great guy! I'd hate to bother him with something that we didn't buy from him. I tried to get my son to have Jason order it, but he just couldn't wait! Haha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back