Proline Brute (Kraton) on Talion V3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel G.

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion
Hello Guys, I´m Daniel from Germany and i got 2 Arrmas (Kraton V4 & Talion V3). Sorry for my english :)

I would like to use the Proline Brute body (white) on a Talion V3. Is that possible and what changes do I have to make for it? Thank you :)

Greetings from Germany

Daniel

Hi @Daniel G., and welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with the body or whether it will fit on the Talion, but I'm sure someone who has tried it, will be able to help you shortly.

It appears that this Proline Brute body will not easily fit the Talion. I'm no expert but from what I see here I wouldn't try to do it unless I was planning to make more modifications than I am willing to make. The wheelbase seems to match up well and the Talion width is more narrow than the Kraton so it could possibly work but body posts won't match up. Also the Kraton is almost 2" longer.
To be certain of my assumption, I tried to fit my Kraton V4 body on my Talion V3 body and it doesn't work well.
As for which changes are necessary to make it work, I couldn't speculate as I do not own the Brute body.

Talion:
LENGTH
550mm / 21.65"
WHEELBASE
378mm / 14.88"
RIDE HEIGHT
45mm / 1.77"
FRONT WIDTH
418mm / 16.46"
REAR WIDTH
415mm / 16.34"

Kraton:
LENGTH
594mm / 23.39"
WHEELBASE
377mm / 14.84"
RIDE HEIGHT
47mm / 1.85"
FRONT WIDTH
461mm / 18.15"
REAR WIDTH
461mm / 18.15"
HEIGHT
195mm / 7.68"

Thank you all for the nice answers...

It appears that this Proline Brute body will not easily fit the Talion. I'm no expert but from what I see here I wouldn't try to do it unless I was planning to make more modifications than I am willing to make. The wheelbase seems to match up well and the Talion width is more narrow than the Kraton so it could possibly work but body posts won't match up. Also the Kraton is almost 2" longer.
To be certain of my assumption, I tried to fit my Kraton V4 body on my Talion V3 body and it doesn't work well.
As for which changes are necessary to make it work, I couldn't speculate as I do not own the Brute body.

Talion:
LENGTH
550mm / 21.65"
WHEELBASE
378mm / 14.88"
RIDE HEIGHT
45mm / 1.77"
FRONT WIDTH
418mm / 16.46"
REAR WIDTH
415mm / 16.34"

Kraton:
LENGTH
594mm / 23.39"
WHEELBASE
377mm / 14.84"
RIDE HEIGHT
47mm / 1.85"
FRONT WIDTH
461mm / 18.15"
REAR WIDTH
461mm / 18.15"
HEIGHT
195mm / 7.68"

Oh man, that's a lot of changes. Thanks for the whole information. Doesn´t seem to fit well. Are there other bodies that fit without adjustments? I think the Fazon is so great, but unfortunately it can not be bought anymore, so I took the Talion. I also like it, but I want to stand out from the crowd visually. For example, I do not like the Outcast optically. Maybe you have ideas for me. I thank you and wish you a nice day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back