proline bulldog body for Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcpguy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Been trying to locate a bulldog body who has them? Anyone do something else please post pictures!

20170519_095700.jpg
My son put a Proline Enforcer on his Kraton. The version made for the Mugen Truggy. Pretty much any body make for the Mugen truggy will fit the Talion/Kraton.

And Capslock - Yeah, when I am CAD'ing, I run caps lock on, same reason. But on the forums, people take it as yelling. :)

thanks jerry rigged that looks great ill order today

On my son's Enforcer body, we originally cut it on the molded cut lines. It did fit like that, but it was hard up against the rear shock tower. I did some extra trimming to leave a gap back there. Also, I think I remember the Kraton body posts didn't line up with the pre-marked holes, I had to measure and mark and cut them on my own.

looking at our body (the yellow one) vs Pcguy's, he mounted the body more towards the rear. Notice the back of his body is cut flat - mine kind of wraps around the top of the rear shocks.

Last - This Proline body is STOUT compared to RTR bodies. I was very glad I had proper lexan scissors (short strong blades, long handles), and not just office / kitchen scissors (long thin blades, short handles). If you don't have them, get a set - straight blade and curved. Those curved lexan scissors are a must in the wheel wells.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back