Proline finally out with 3.8" belted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quotes mean they are knockoffs lol.

I see. I guess I shouldve figured. I have some similar to badlands from d-trax but not necessarily cheaper. Their buggy tires that I had to wrap and vent are pretty ok on the Typhon but I broke the wraps on 20t and unserviced diffs.

The Big Blocks I've had on my watch list for a long time. Do they come glued? Can they take every bit of 6s?

Last edited:
I see. I guess I shouldve figured. I have some similar to badlands from d-trax but not necessarily cheaper. Their buggy tires that I had to wrap and vent are pretty ok on the Typhon but I broke the wraps on 20t and unserviced diffs.

The Big Blocks I've had on my watch list for a long time. Do they come glued? Can they take every bit of 6s?
I have only ever run them on 3s and the description says not to run them on anything over 3s. But on 3s I have never had them come unglued on me.

@olds97_lss , do you have weight data on the Backflips vs Backflips LP (or vs Katar?) I'm considering BF LP for the Talion because imo, the standard heavy Backflips make it pretty much less a Talion anymore. The Katars I love for the light weight but cringe when I send it and noticing on my current set they're growing off balance and will need to replace. I ruined six individual Katars so far and still love em...just interested in a basher replacement to switch back and forth.
No, I don't have anything yet on the lp's.

My Kraton V4 6S with Proline Trencher 3.8" belted tires mounted on Raid Black 8x32 rims

Not sure I'm understand the quotes but 2.8 PL Badlands are common? Also on the Granite, standard Trenchers are no prob for flips. The Belted ones I have though, not impressed and came unglued on my Typhon before I tested on a 1:10 truck.

So you do have the belted ones? If so please fill me in on a review. Post a video. Cause I'm gong to buy them probably tomorrow

Hi guys

interested to hear your reviews of long term usage of the pro-line badlands / trenchers MX38 belted tires please? Have they caused and differential issues or other breakages please?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back