Proline Granite body choices…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
Has anyone here used any of the below three bodies for their Granite? This is my jumper car so I’m trying to find some thing that’s classic in style yet still pretty durable. I would love to hear anyone’s opinions on what they’ve used even if it’s aside from the three below.
Thanks everyone!

478BE758-831C-4A99-8741-21D90167A5F7.png

A565A63C-A5EC-44FD-827B-8F6F40FE43E1.png

37638CC4-7823-4EE5-8BAB-D9AD4AEEB83C.png

Here are all of the compatible Pro-Line parts for the Granite.
Yeah I know. I’m looking for anyone’s personal experience with the three bodies I’d attached. Thanks though!

I adapted a body meant for a Traxxas Stampede, and it was not a big deal, I had to make a couple of adaptions, and I guess those "thin" bodies is even easier to adapt:

now if you were a racer like me you would know that no body is best due to weight reduction
i don't see a single problem with taking it off, its worked for me

I don't know what you are racing, but you are racing a touring car, you need a body. You are simply missing the downforce generated by not only the wing but also the profile of the body. If you watch this video where I have mounted an onboard camera and therefore has no body, I can't keep up with the other cars as I am missing downforce in the fast corners. All cars in the video have same motor, gearing and weight and are very equally matched:

I have the '66 ford on my Granite. Fits. Works. Wearing out now, though. Sad, as I like the body, but not sure I want to do this paint job again.

New-ish -
Granite 1.jpg

Granite 2 (Small).jpg

I'll get some updated pics later so you can know where the body breaks.

I have the '66 ford on my Granite. Fits. Works. Wearing out now, though. Sad, as I like the body, but not sure I want to do this paint job again.

New-ish -
View attachment 184704
View attachment 184705

I'll get some updated pics later so you can know where the body breaks.

Nice, I like that one. I ended up getting the new jeep Rubicon body they make for the granite. The wheelbase is spot on and I think it’ll look good. Also got a stock clear body I’ll use for jumping once the original finally dies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back