Proline Megalodon - possible Big Rock body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Looking at other options for the big rock and the specs for this seen to be perfect. My only concern are the mounting holes for the body posts. There appears to be a specific place where the mount holes need to go at the rear (it's designed for the Slash) and I'm not sure how this would work in the big rock. Has anyone ever tried to fit one?

https://www.prolineracing.com/bodie...ggy-blake-wilkey-edition-tough-color-body.asp

Screenshot_20210624-101226__01.jpg

Except for the hot pink/fuschia trim ring on the wheels, I really like this body and livery.

The specs seem like it would be a great fit. Not a big deal at all to make new holes for the body posts.
Making the holes is fine, it's the location that could be an issue. There's 2 specific places on the rear of the shell which I'm not sure would line up with the big rock body mounts. The rest of the rear is taken up with engine detail rather than a flat surface.

Screenshot_20210624-131211__01.jpg

Except for the hot pink/fuschia trim ring on the wheels, I really like this body and livery.
I know what you mean. The body itself is great. The wheels are shocking! There's also a clear body which I might chose to paint up instead.

If you buy the Senton body posts, the body should fit. Most SCT's use the same body mounting locations. I have a SCT/Slash VW bug body that has rear posts like that - they have to be exact. The body fits my Tekno SCT, Hobao SCT, and ECX Torment SCT. Also, I have a Senton 6s v3 body that also fits all of my SCTs. And, if you have not guessed, the Torment and Hobao SCT bodies will also fit any of the SCTs. :)

Good luck!

If you buy the Senton body posts, the body should fit. Most SCT's use the same body mounting locations. I have a SCT/Slash VW bug body that has rear posts like that - they have to be exact. The body fits my Tekno SCT, Hobao SCT, and ECX Torment SCT. Also, I have a Senton 6s v3 body that also fits all of my SCTs. And, if you have not guessed, the Torment and Hobao SCT bodies will also fit any of the SCTs. :)

Good luck!
That's a great idea. Thank you. Will report back if I have any success!

Making the holes is fine, it's the location that could be an issue. There's 2 specific places on the rear of the shell which I'm not sure would line up with the big rock body mounts. The rest of the rear is taken up with engine detail rather than a flat surface.

View attachment 153923

I know what you mean. The body itself is great. The wheels are shocking! There's also a clear body which I might chose to paint up instead.
Oh, I didn't see that earlier.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back