Proline mx 28 woblling bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mk_Rc

have a nice day arrma maniacs ✌
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
I bought new proline tires mx 28 and install but soon i spot that all four wheels wobble, i made my own stands for balancing wheel...and when i put them and spin...one is great no wobble...but others are like here on my footage.. i balanced them but they wobble bad ? is that normal?

Mass produced gluing job... I don't think I have a single premounted tire, proline, traxxas, duratrax that don't wobble like that to some extent. Traxxas tires were the worst. Only ones that spun relatively true were the SMC 3.8" terrain crushers. I'm assuming they take a bit more care with theirs as they are belted and people buy them for speed, so badly glued tires would end up with a lot of tires getting returned.

Mass produced gluing job... I don't think I have a single premounted tire, proline, traxxas, duratrax that don't wobble like that to some extent. Traxxas tires were the worst. Only ones that spun relatively true were the SMC 3.8" terrain crushers. I'm assuming they take a bit more care with theirs as they are belted and people buy them for speed, so badly glued tires would end up with a lot of tires getting returned.

Thank you, olds97_lss ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back