Senton Proline Shocks are a thing of beauty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapper66

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Picked up these bad boys today at the lhs since I have no self control.

assembled them with green slime at 30wt oil and they are butter smooth. Haven’t gotten out to test since it’s raining heavily right now.

anyone else use them?

48FB2643-05D5-40A3-9C70-D7431A42CEDE.jpeg
D0643E37-0946-4A15-BA31-722C85B13C06.jpeg
E7153468-58AA-4254-B90B-23DB5C488D64.jpeg

None of my RC vehicles have plastic bodied shocks: if a new vehicle comes with them, I change them out quickly to metal bodied shocks. The Pro-Line Powerstroke shocks are expensive, but to me they are worth every penny.

Typhon 3s with Pro-line Trenchers.jpg

Hopefully they hold up well and perform good for you. I've seen countless reviews from people highly dissatisfied with the performance and quality for how expensive they are. Again everyone has different driving styles but like I said I've seen quite a lot of negative feedback on the power strokes so hopefully they work out for you.

Hopefully they hold up well and perform good for you. I've seen countless reviews from people highly dissatisfied with the performance and quality for how expensive they are. Again everyone has different driving styles but like I said I've seen quite a lot of negative feedback on the power strokes so hopefully they work out for you.
Hopefully. I’ll report back later with an update

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back