Vorteks Proline shocks for vorteks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmann883

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Pro635900
I want to know if proline shocks for arrma 3s line will work on vorteks.
PART#
PRO635900 FRONT
PRO635901 REAR
I have these on my granite and has anybody used these shocks on the vorteks.Does the vorteks shocks being shorter cause any problems.

The vortex has shorter shock towers and shocks. I don't believe they will work if they are the same length as the other 3s trucks. The shocks might bottom out before the chassis touches the ground and will cause all sorts of problems when the truck lands jumps hard enough to bottom them out.

The vortex has shorter shock towers and shocks. I don't believe they will work if they are the same length as the other 3s trucks. The shocks might bottom out before the chassis touches the ground and will cause all sorts of problems when the truck lands jumps hard enough to bottom them out.
Do you know of any high quality shocks for vorteks????

Iver certainly been very happy using Infraction rear shocks on the front of our Vorteks and Talion EXB front shocks on the rear of our Vorteks. Jumps and lands nicely (at least when the guy driving it is concentrating)
Are you using the stock infraction springs?

Nope. You k,now me, Velo.
Im using our favourite TA Yellow V2s of course !
Sweet! Ive thought about putting the vorteks front shock tower back on my car and setting it up proper like. So it’s good to know that there is a decent front shock option. I just got a new stock body and I think I’m going to Hydro dip it. The Vorteks body is the only stock body that I really like in the 3S range. Also picked up a 3665, 3100kv Hobbystar motor for it. I’ve got a 3670, 2650kv in there now and don’t like how crowded it is. KV is also to low.

Are you running yours on 4s at all?

I bought a pair of a pro line shocks, they broke first time out, I wasn’t even running it that hard.
After sending in pictures of my receipt, and broken shock this is the response I got…
“I'm sorry. We do not offer the shafts as a replacement part.

Bill
Product Support
Horizon Hobby”
Bad customer service if you ask me.

Quick update….. to be fair, I got an email 11 days later saying that they were sending me a new set (gratis) a few days later I had them in my hand.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back