proline street fighter ate my wheel hex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
My proline street fighter ate my arrma fury hex.

I am not sure why it ate it but my hypothesis are:
  • Proline Street fighter was only meant for the rear not the front.
  • I went to tight ( I highly doubt it as i only screw until it goes tight )
Does anyone know what happened?

Thanks

Attachments

• arrma hex eaten.jpg
    arrma hex eaten.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 83
  • proline ate wheel hex.jpg
    proline ate wheel hex.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 66
Which car is this?

If you over-tighten it a bit, and the hex rubs the bearing / hub, friction will cause heat, which will melt the plastic. With no power on the axle, I don't see any other way to strip the hex.

Which car is this?

If you over-tighten it a bit, and the hex rubs the bearing / hub, friction will cause heat, which will melt the plastic. With no power on the axle, I don't see any other way to strip the hex.

Its an arrma fury blx v1. Im sort of a noobie so yeah thats what i thought but instead of melting just being pushed permanently in.

Any speed or power tires etc, grab losi last rims and a set of 20mm avers from eBay for 6$ shipped, the hard anodized ones all 4 are 124 shipped, than you wont tear up insides like that, also I use sealed caps, that have a reverse groove all around face of nut, that "digs in" and impossible to back out on own, well. nothings impossible, just that, it would "go against the grain:!!!

Any speed or power tires etc, grab losi last rims and a set of 20mm avers from eBay for 6$ shipped, the hard anodized ones all 4 are 124 shipped, than you wont tear up insides like that, also I use sealed caps, that have a reverse groove all around face of nut, that "digs in" and impossible to back out on own, well. nothings impossible, just that, it would "go against the grain:!!!

thanks mate im looking now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back