Kraton Proline trencher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vance

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I just put the 3.8 belted trenchers on my kraton 6s they are huge and make it look like a beast the the only problem with them is that one of them has a pretty good wobble to it I'm sure the vibration from it will cause damage to the rest of the driveline is there a way to balance it?

You will need more clay for large MT tires than what The Associated Factory Team balancer will comes with.
I buy this exact Clay by the Pound. Lasts a while. Hobby "NON-Hardening" Type Clay is what you need.
Don't buy/use "Air drying Clay" by accident! And it even costs more. And not good for balancing Rc wheels. Air-hardening clay will dry and become brittle and fall right off. Useless.

I buy this locally at a Michaels Craft store. $4.00/pound. ( Non Hardening clay)

https://www.michaels.com/craftsmart-plastalina-modeling-clay-cool-colors/10138309.html

The Associated video above shows balancing Track Buggy wheels. They are often balanced very well out the package and use very little clay to make them perfect.
Trust me, Arrma and most MT basher wheels/tires need way more balancing clay weight. They are so very unbalanced.
Get a pound of Clay to have on hand.

Last edited:
You will need more clay for large MT tires than what The Associated Factory Team balancer will comes with.
I buy this exact Clay by the Pound. Lasts a while. Hobby "NON-Hardening" Type Clay is what you need.
Don't buy/use "Air drying Clay" by accident! And it even costs more. And not good for balancing Rc wheels. Air-hardening clay will dry and become brittle and fall right off. Useless.

I buy this locally at a Michaels Craft store. $4.00/pound. ( Non Hardening clay)

https://www.michaels.com/craftsmart-plastalina-modeling-clay-cool-colors/10138309.html

The Associated video above shows balancing Track Buggy wheels. They are often balanced very well out the package and use very little clay to make them perfect.
Trust me, Arrma and most MT basher wheels/tires need way more balancing clay weight. They are so very unbalanced.
Get a pound of Clay to have on hand.
Damn really? Okay noted. And I just found out that we have a Michael's 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back