Proline trenchers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deereman7

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I have a granite blx. I made the conversion to 17 to put proline trenchers on. Right out of the box they ballooned horrible. Now I'm losing the beads on them. Any advise? Go back to factory tire? I love the aggressiveness of the trenchers. Thx

Vent them , seal up the rim hole, and superglue the bead again. Failing that fishing line around the threads.

Vent them , seal up the rim hole, and superglue the bead again. Failing that fishing line around the threads.
Im pretty sure the trenchers are already vented through the tire and the rim is sealed i know mine are.

All the trencher 2.8's I've bought were vented via the wheel, not the tire. Then again, I've only bought the 2.8 tires/foams and 2.8 tires on 12mm hex rims. I vented all of them through the tires now though.

They do balloon a bit on 3S on my ejato and stampede 4x4. I guess I just don't hold the throttle pinned much when in the air to cause problems as I haven't had them come unglued on me.

To soft of foam? I could be wrong. Mine maybe aren't vented in the tire. How do u vent them? Get a hot pin?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back