Typhon Proline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niner42042

The plane the plane, no its arrma..
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
So i need some help..I ordered some 2.8 Proline wheels and tires from Amain hobby in Chico California.. I told them i needed them for my Arrma Typhon.. The so called Tech guy who works there was trying to look up Kraton front steering blocks and a set of CVD axles for my Typhon and didnt understand what i was asking for, he said he doesn't like Arrma products because they are to hard to work on.. All he did was give me part numbers on the Kraton and that was it.. I bought the wheels and tires anyways thinking they knew what i wanted...I got home and opened the package and was pretty disappointed, the hubs are 12mm...
So i went to my local hobby shop hear in Redding california to find some replaceable hubs for 17mm and they told me that they don't know if my Typhon has 17mm.. No one around hear is a fan of Arrma...
Another question i have is there a spacer between the hubs that is needed because if i was to use these hubs for 12mm they don't screw together.. Still not sure how this replaceable hub thing works on proline wheels and tires...

20200831_185432.jpg

Also, if your typhon doesn’t have kraton hubs and stub axles, those wheels will rub your hubs. Won’t fit correctly. Your typhon has to be truggified in order to fit those style wheels to it. I will search for a video and put a link...

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back