Mojave Pros and cons of removing interior

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC-RAD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 4s
Hi All,

I recently just picked a Mojave RTR and I’m starting to customize it to my liking (aesthetically speaking) such as removing some of the decals.

I want to take out the interior but keep the roll cage. Are there any pros and cons to removing the interior?

I’m assuming more airflow will go inside regulating the temp of the motor and esc.

Is there anything else I may be missing? Regarding to bashing without the interior?

Hi All,

I recently just picked a Mojave RTR and I’m starting to customize it to my liking (aesthetically speaking) such as removing some of the decals.

I want to take out the interior but keep the roll cage. Are there any pros and cons to removing the interior?

I’m assuming more airflow will go inside regulating the temp of the motor and esc.

Is there anything else I may be missing? Regarding to bashing without the interior?
You can possibly get more crap inside the car.

I’ve just made a windshield for my buggy. When I finished working on it I plan maintenance On my Mojave which will get a windshield to. Should help reducing lifting the front. If you plan to remove the interior I would definately put a windshield in it for keeping debris out as much as possible as @slick2500 already mentioned.

Hi All,

Not sure if this applies to your situation but I did the same with my Losi Lasernut. I don't like the "action figures" look. It makes the cars look like toys imo
laserinterior.jpg
. But I replaced it with a sheet of lexan for protection and to keep the cage locked together better. I left the back fake radiator fan part and just so happens it made two scoops to let airflow in. But if the interior of a car doesn't pay any part in the integrity of the chassis or cage/body then I guess just dirt and crap getting in as stated above.

I removed it on mine and never had issues until I got it going too fast then it would pickup because of the air. But I thought it looked amazing with just the roll cage inside, but putting a piece of lexan or something else would probably be a good idea

I just did this today with a spare body I got from Jenny rc… it’s gonna be my bashing body with cut wheel wells…. Saving the EXB body for the shelf. I guess I could just remove the interior at this point. But I was thinking about putting 2-50mm fans in the back deck of the interior…. The circles back there are the perfect size.

22CDA9D4-6BA3-4C84-B216-3EC39478F646.jpeg

4FED1940-C10D-4AC3-8E22-2BCCCACBF197.jpeg

I just did this today with a spare body I got from Jenny rc… it’s gonna be my bashing body with cut wheel wells…. Saving the EXB body for the shelf. I guess I could just remove the interior at this point. But I was thinking about putting 2-50mm fans in the back deck of the interior…. The circles back there are the perfect size.

View attachment 180533

View attachment 180534
Duuuuuudeeeeeeeee.....

Alrighty…. I kind of thought that as soon as I looked at it… I am not looking to do 100mph, but would like full control up to 60-70mph without front end lift… if possible…. I’m new to the Mojave so excuse my ignorance…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back