Kraton protect your chassis with arrmaskinz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sosnl

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
today received these by mail ?.and i am very happy ?
it took a while because the parcel was lost ? But that can happen because the post companies are very busy these day's?

But turns out to be a really nice guy ? and really great service which I can appreciate?
He immediately made a new package and within 2 days they were on my doorsteps ??
I am really happy with it and it looks incredibly sleek and can't wait to take them off again ?

for the people who wonder where you can get them

https://www.arrmaskinz.com

Last edited:
now let's make it cozy in the last hours of 2020 ?

it took a while because the parcel was lost ? But that can happen because the post companies are very busy these day's?

But turns out to be a really nice guy ? and really great service which I can appreciate?
He immediately made a new package and within 2 days they were on my doorsteps ??
I am really happy with it and it looks incredibly sleek and can't wait to take them off again ?

View attachment 116938

View attachment 116939
Just ordered some!

I love the designs. But what is it? A chassis protector? How does it protect the chassis? Don't get me wrong, I saw designs that I might order as its just too damn cool. But unless its made out of metal(and seeing your extras on the couch suggests not) it can't protect the chassis.

I don't want to deprive your post of pictures, please edit the pictures. No cursing and no birds flying please.

would,nt last two minutes where I run

yes better something than nothing at all?plus your car immediately looks dope ? just a bit different from the rest

yes better something than nothing at all?plus your car immediately looks dope ? just a bit different from the rest
Fair enough, I should have figured it was vinyl. I had it pegged as a common sticker skin. And I admit, it encourages seeking big air to show it off lol
I love the Punisher one and if they do a Batman logo, I will buy the damn place out!

Last edited:
Ik zou graag willen zien hoe zo'n chassis protector het uit gaat houden! Hoe lang blijft dat zonder krassen als je er mee naar skateparks gaat?

Ik zou graag willen zien hoe zo'n chassis protector het uit gaat houden! Hoe lang blijft dat zonder krassen als je er mee naar skateparks gaat?
say what weird al yankovic GIF

Geen idee maar goed daar gaan we vanzelf achter komen ?en volgens mij snappen ze er nu niks meer van.

So let's go back to englisch?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back