Protecting a new paint job?

Rolex

Reaction score
Don't know if that's your paint job or the bottom coat.

ARRMAgeddon

Reaction score
I have seen some guys use a drywall tape and shoegoo?
To give the body a little rigid
Maybe you can use that also?

Ryan777

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Cool paint job..Ive used gorilla tape before...like the hole under side. Worked pretty good and made it alot stronger. I was also thinking of trying some spray can bedliner, or plasti dip.

Lor Fury 6s

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury
Nice job with the paint,what I use to protect the paint job is glue on spray like 3m and then some primer your paint job cold chip and it will stay in place,you have to give it a couple of coats of glue and primer.

BigSplit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Talion
I use rattle can truck bedliner. Stiffens the body up a bit too.

pantag

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Talion
THinking of spraying my Typhon with bedliner spray this weekend. Any advise? How many coats? Others done it? Works?

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast, Typhon
THinking of spraying my Typhon with bedliner spray this weekend. Any advise? How many coats? Others done it? Works?
I did drywall tape then coated it with truck bed liner, I had to do 4 coats so the drywall tape was covered a little bit. The stuff I bought took about a week to fully cure, but it works awesome so far, my body is just super scratched up and has two spots on the front where the nuts on the ends of the shock mount are hitting body.
Wash the inside of your body before you do anything do it, with some dish soap and water, then dry it out really good. I would start with 2 coats and see how it feels, it really depends on what bed liner you are using some will take more coats than others.