Protek product experiences?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
So me in the hunting for a 35x35mm fan. I came across to protek rc brand from amainhobbies. I know their drivers are horrible but anyone had experiences with their cleaners who seem a bit too good to be true according to the reviews and their fans? Thanks
D70B7276-C014-4BAC-8B9F-A18D31BC8140.png
F9BB0686-02F2-4B0B-8F29-1A36DC0C5718.png
0E97945D-2189-4E52-96C4-41CA4E2ED623.png

I know their drivers are horrible

Uh what? Their drivers are every bit as good as MIPs in my experience using them side by side. Handle is well made, difference comes down to personal preference, tips are incredible. Same wear (or lack of) as the MIPs after a year of hard wrenching, and still fit incredibly tight with no wobble.

Last edited:
Uh what? Their drivers are every bit as good as MIPs in my experience using them side by side. Handle is well made, difference comes down to personal preference, tips are incredible. Same wear (or lack of) as the MIPs after a year of hard wrenching, and still fit incredibly tight with no wobble.
Not for me i went trought 2 bits really quickly. The handles are nice tho

I run that protek on my blx185 and it is just a slightly more durable, faster, and more expensive than other fans.
Does that mean you still break blades?
I have e stock fans i never used. My main reason to use upgraded ones is because of the cooling

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back