Kraton ProTek universal chassis protector

Edough13

Bashing, Blasting and family!!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 6s
Anyone have experience putting this chassis cover on the v4 Kraton 6s? Picked up a 2 pack for cheap, been going with a red white and blue theme so is perfect for my truck. Just curious how much of a pain in the ass it's going to be trimming it to fit and then cutting all the screw holes as well. Thanks for any info anyone might have!! IMG_20200913_092359207.jpg

rex6638

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
I tried the Avid one previously,it was quite thick. Trimming the shape wasn't too difficult but finding and trimming around the screw holes was a royal pain.

gotnitro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Limitless, Kraton 8S
Anyone have experience putting this chassis cover on the v4 Kraton 6s? Picked up a 2 pack for cheap, been going with a red white and blue theme so is perfect for my truck. Just curious how much of a pain in the ass it's going to be trimming it to fit and then cutting all the screw holes as well. Thanks for any info anyone might have!! View attachment 100111
I've used one or 2 different brands in the past but I covered the screw holes purposely. If I had to get to a screw on the chassis I would cut a + over the screw with a razor and it allowed me to remove it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.