Kraton ProTek universal chassis protector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
Anyone have experience putting this chassis cover on the v4 Kraton 6s? Picked up a 2 pack for cheap, been going with a red white and blue theme so is perfect for my truck. Just curious how much of a pain in the ass it's going to be trimming it to fit and then cutting all the screw holes as well. Thanks for any info anyone might have!!
IMG_20200913_092359207.jpg

I tried the Avid one previously,it was quite thick. Trimming the shape wasn't too difficult but finding and trimming around the screw holes was a royal pain.

Anyone have experience putting this chassis cover on the v4 Kraton 6s? Picked up a 2 pack for cheap, been going with a red white and blue theme so is perfect for my truck. Just curious how much of a pain in the ass it's going to be trimming it to fit and then cutting all the screw holes as well. Thanks for any info anyone might have!!View attachment 100111

I've used one or 2 different brands in the past but I covered the screw holes purposely. If I had to get to a screw on the chassis I would cut a + over the screw with a razor and it allowed me to remove it.

Wasn't too bad to get on, wish it was a bit longer and covered the whole chassis, but will still protect what the skid plates don't and looks BADA$$? MERICA!!
IMG_20200916_095427234.jpg
IMG_20200916_095213123.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back