Protest list . Arrma don't force us to buy RTR. We are the ones who will buy rollers only. We will not buy RTR, This is a promise.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon TLR
So this is Protest list.

The more we are the more Arrma will understund they need make more Rollers in future.

I rccar4life promise NOT BUY RTR Arrma cars in future IF Arrma cancels Rollers in future.
If you Arrma want keep me as customer , then you must promice keep on selling Rollers also. Both RTR and Rollers please.
Other way im going to other brands.

Protest 1 rccar4life

Protest 2 Your name
and so on.

Make a protest now if you think this is bad from Arrma stop selling Rollers .

No offtopic please,

Just Protest, nr, name
Nothing else here

Just because they stop selling rollers I am going to stop buying Arrmas all together?........ummmm....yeah....nope! I'll spend the extra bucks to upgrade a RTR rather than leave Arrma.....thats just crazy talk! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😁✌️

Me....#1....NO PROTEST 😆

Counterproductive, Meaningless protest...

Arrma is an RTR brand. they became big (and profitable) with only RTR's. They listened to us hobbyists once, and came out with a few Rollers, and they didn't sell well. If they keep trying to build/sell rollers that only 1% of hobbyists are interested, in buying, they could HURT the brand thru lower profits (losing money on the rollers). Arrma Profit goes down, and HH will move R&D money, Advertising to Losi, ECX, Axial...

most of the rollers are ugly black colors. Maybe sell rollers with nice colorful bodies like the RTR counterparts

Last edited:
They sell less cause most of the rollers are ugly black colors. Maybe sell rollers with nice colorful bodies like the RTR counterparts
I think the majority of people who buy rollers paint their own bodies anyway.

Counterproductive, Meaningless protest...

Arrma is an RTR brand. they became big (and profitable) with only RTR's. They listened to us hobbyists once, and came out with a few Rollers, and they didn't sell well. If they keep trying to build/sell rollers that only 1% of hobbyists are interested, in buying, they could HURT the brand thru lower profits (losing money on the rollers). Arrma Profit goes down, and HH will move R&D money, Advertising to Losi, ECX, Axial...
Exactly. Companies don't cater to the minority, they cater to the majority, because if they don't, the close their doors. On one hand I agree it sucks for people who like to ditch the Spektrum stuff right away, because now it's gonna cost several hundred more to buy an RTR that's immediately going under the knife, though much of that loss can be recouped by selling the factory electronics. But, on the other hand I completely understand the business decision. We, ESPECIALLY in America, have a massive expectation for companies to continue to innovate and release new and exciting stuff, keep improving it, yet we want to pay less and have it tailored to our specific wants/needs. That's just not how it works.

So this is Protest list.

The more we are the more Arrma will understund they need make more Rollers in future.

I rccar4life promise NOT BUY RTR Arrma cars in future IF Arrma cancels Rollers in future.
If you Arrma want keep me as customer , then you must promice keep on selling Rollers also. Both RTR and Rollers please.
Other way im going to other brands.

Protest 1 rccar4life

Protest 2 Your name
and so on.

Make a protest now if you think this is bad from Arrma stop selling Rollers .

No offtopic please,

Just Protest, nr, name
Nothing else here
First mistake is that you seriously think Arrma spends any significant time looking at this website.
Second… it appears by looking at Arrma vehicles you display as owning that you pretty much already own the majority of models.
I think a protest list of known Trolls would be more appropriate.😉

Even IF Horizon Hobby/Arrma decided to do this you still have other options. The kit breakers sell off the body, electronics, and wheels. Then sell the car new as a "slider".

For the limitless I don't want the junk Hoons either. The infraction V2 slider, felony slider, or Limitless slider would work just fine if I want an RC car without electronics to save some money on a custom 1/7 speed build.

1656082961440.png

I think the majority of people who buy rollers paint their own bodies anyway.
Yes, this. A roller with a painted body is irritating. I get painted bodies on an RTR, but the point of a roller is to make it my own. But now it looks like every other roller? Thank you, no.

So is (and was) traxxas, but they still make rollers.
I'll admit to not knowing the whole Traxxas catalog, but I thought the only roller Traxxas sells was the crawler? IMHO, body-less rollers are to crawlers as kits are to Racers. Maybe your first crawler is a RTR, but after than, seems most go for sliders so they can build their own scale truck...

And speaking of racing kits, IMHO this is where Arrma Rollers suffer... You can pick up a much better quality racing truggy kit for only about $100-$150 more than the EXB slider... Build it yourself (new racing kit builds are so satisfyingly... ) rather than the Easter-egg hunt of "What did the Chinese workers screw up on this truck" rebuild, plus then you get the body and tires of your choice, rather than a black-on-black RTR-looking body with some may-pop CH2 tires.

Personally, If I decided I needed a new Kraton, I would want the EXB roller over the RTR. But if I get another truggy to bash, it will probably be a Tekno or TLR with my own body and tire choices.

Even IF Horizon Hobby/Arrma decided to do this you still have other options. The kit breakers sell off the body, electronics, and wheels. Then sell the car new as a "slider".

For the limitless I don't want the junk Hoons either. The infraction V2 slider, felony slider, or Limitless slider would work just fine if I want an RC car without electronics to save some money on a custom 1/7 speed build.

View attachment 225611

WOW me love, i would buy this V2 gp5 gears, 29mm diffs NOW.
problem is i live in EU :(
edit
Or wait, no, i don't like Hoons either.
I WANT INFRACTION V2 slider.
Anyways no one does this in EU.
SO SAD

You Yankees are so lucky with everything :)

Well anyways. I am Serious, if Arrma will stop do Rollers, and only sell RTR,. then i wish some one start do Sliders in EU.
If not, there will be no more Arrma cars for me, Eccept if they make ones with very nice Combos like the new HW 160a ESC
and 200a to 1/5, anyways rollers is the thing, i use futaba radio, i like choose servo self, this is also important for handling
RTR servos sucks always

Please
No more offtopic please,

if you are fine with rtr only, great, this treadh is not about it,
this is protest only against force roller lovers forced to buy RTR
i don't accept this. So i protest, and wish this list will be long with many protest,
this will be noticed by arrma, i will email this list to them later

Just Protest, nr, name
Nothing else here

Last edited:
If you want a petition that might actually work start one on change.org. This thread will do nothing.

most of the rollers are ugly black colors. Maybe sell rollers with nice colorful bodies like the RTR counterparts
Or clear bodies so we can paint them ourselves?

If you want a petition that might actually work start one on change.org. This thread will do nothing.

Or clear bodies so we can paint them ourselves?

Clear bodies to Rollers would be AWSOME i would pay 15 dollar/euro extra for clear body in rollers

Don't you think that applies to different categories of rc cars; mainly speedrunners, but many bashers too.
IMHO, 90% of bashers want RTRs. Bashers like to buy cool looking rigs and go play. Here you hear things like "RTR = Ready to Rebuild" but I bet even in this crowd most new RTR's only get a very casual look-thru, check the tires, then add batteries and run.

Personally, I love a kit, I like setting up my own cars. but when I buy a RC for my kids, I get RTR's so they can have that "I got a new car let's go run it now" excitement. Other than the MEGA cars, the electronics are NOT terrible, no reason to upgrade for a kid.

Also, personally, Rollers are kind of the worst of both worlds, rather than the best. RTR quality parts, RTR build errors, RTR quality body. I would much rather have a MT410 over a K4s roller or even a O6S EXB roller.

Why? It saves them money.
Saves them a lot less money than you would think, and adds hassle. The "paint job" is printed on the plastic before the body is molded, a very quick and easy step. Also, the paint job and stickers can hide blemishes in the body that would fail QC if they were clear...

Kind of like kits - JD said that kits have so much more QC to make sure all the correct parts are in the correct bags, and still have a higher warrantee claim rate because of missing parts, such that it makes RTR's cheaper to produce in the long run.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back