Outcast Proud new Outcast owner!!!

bengaltiger14

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Nero
I've had my Outcast for about 3 weeks now and that thing is a freaking BEAST!!! So tough!!! My other 1/8th scale is the Nero and it doesn't hold a candle to the Outcast! Not even close! My question is, what spare parts should I stock up on? I've already had some pretty nasty crashes but everything is still intact and working like brand new so far. I wish I could say the same thing about my Nero but every time it flips or kart wheels something breaks. So, any common spare parts I need to buy in advance for my Outcast? Thanks.

Ole Fart51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
Wish I could help you, but so far the only thing I needed to change was the wing mount. Put a RPM mount on. And upgraded M3 bolts to M4. No more problems. Because the Outcast has the ability to do ridiculous backflips and sometimes I land while still in the throttle, I bought extra spider gears, ring and pinion and drive shafts. Haven't broke them yet. Now I have a Outcast, Talion, Kraton and Nero. The Nero stays parked, brakes to much.

bengaltiger14

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Nero
I have not taken the Nero out since I got the Outcast. I swear it breaks every time I run it!

lonee

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
The Nero is much heavier than the outcast. If you hit him against something, the impact force is much higher. ;)
But you are right, it is easier to damage an Nero than the other, mich lighter off road cars.

Tsimonster

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Yep, go ahead and get a good pinion on your next lhs visit. I found I liked the 15t best with punch setting 6