SOLD / FOUND PSA!!_____________Kraton 8S EXB $480+tax on Amazon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I wonder if someone fat fingered the price, that's too good to be true, but I ordered one last night/morning anyway.

It was sold/shipped by Amazon. Looks like they’re all sold out at that price. I mentioned in the post there was only 8 left at that at price at the time of the post. Hopefully some of you were able to take advantage.

It was sold/shipped by Amazon. Looks like they’re all sold out at that price. I mentioned in the post there was only 8 left at that at price at the time of the post. Hopefully some of you were able to take advantage.
$547 for a Outcast 8s EXB on amazon, not as good of deal as the kraton but still cheaper then MSRP.

Last edited:
Yeah I was going to pull the trigger last night if it was still at that price. Cheapest I found was from Rapid Warehouse for the mentioned 558.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back