Talion Publications

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLELITE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
What do guys recommend for a magazine to subscribe to for info, articles, general stuff. I’ve got model airplane news,'like it a lot,,lots of good info....now that I’m into truggies and stuff,I’d like to get a good informational magazine. Thanks guys.

What do guys recommend for a magazine to subscribe to for info, articles, general stuff. I’ve got model airplane news,'like it a lot,,lots of good info....now that I’m into truggies and stuff, I’d like to get a good informational magazine. Thanks guys.

EAGLELITE. I don't believe there are truggy specific magazines available. I haven't picked up or ordered any RC magazines for at least a couple of years now, but my favourite used to be "RC CAR ACTION". This mag had good informational articles, RC car tests & reviews including truggies, buggies, monster trucks, crawlers, etc. It also used to have a section for new RC products, readers rides and custom RC CAR builds by the magazine crew. Years ago, I signed up for Tower Hobbies Super Saver Club Membership and believe I got a 1 year subscription to RC CAR ACTION at a big discounted price, and it was delivered by mail (I live in Canada), which is very convenient especially if this magazine is not easily available in your area. Since I liked the RC mag so much, my wife ordered me a 2 year renewal subscription as a gift, also at a big discounted price.

You can also order any backorder issues of RC CAR ACTION or other RC magazines through AirAgestore.com. If you are interested, the new ARRMA Talion V3 was just tested and reviewed in the February 2018 issue of RC CAR ACTION magazine. Hope this helps...

Last edited:
Rc car action is the only one I know of as well. And the Tower Super savers club membership was only $4.99 a year. It pays for itself on your first order.

I know these are not publications, but RC Network and of course Aussie RC Playground are also worthy of viewing if you are interested in the new V3 Talion.

RC Network Running/Bashing Video:

RC Playground 6S run with 16T:

RC Playground 70mph speed run with 20T:

Yeah, but the 8s Xmaxx is a true Beast. And I say that as a Traxxas hater. (maybe hater is too strong, but..) It is probably one of only 2-3 decent products that Traxxas makes, and they got it mostly right, best I can tell.

The 6s Xmaxx, not so much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back