Pulling issue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
No matter what I'm doing. It's pulling to the right. Under heavy throttle. Normal it straight. I can't figure it out. I have done new bearings. Here's some videos. Any input would be awesome.

Nothing has changed other than a new servo and gearing.
Days before

Check for a broken diff output pin. Easy to do by holding one wheel and spin the other side. If one spins free it’s broken. The way it leans is the broken side

Check for a broken diff output pin. Easy to do by holding one wheel and spin the other side. If one spins free it’s broken. The way it leans is the broken side
Already went through it. But I'm thinking that the shock isn't fully releasing.. but I have went through this thing throughout. Diffs are fine double checked.
the left side says down longer than the right side.

Already went through it. But I'm thinking that the shock isn't fully releasing.. but I have went through this thing throughout. Diffs are fine double checked.
the left side says down longer than the right side.
Ooooo yeah if one side drops further than that’s the obvious change. I assumed you had it all flat and were looking for advanced type advice. It’s a must to have each side perfectly equal.

That would certainly play a part in it...
Gotta eliminate one thing at a time and see what helps it
Running to the hobby store to grab a set of arms and pins. Seems like there's a lot of play in the right side.
Ooooo yeah if one side drops further than that’s the obvious change. I assumed you had it all flat and were looking for advanced type advice. It’s a must to have each side perfectly equal.
Without the shocks hooked up. They both are levelish. I'm wondering if I tweaked the chassis. I noticed the right lower arm has mild play as well

Edit. It does and doesn't make any sense. I haven't changed anything but the Vitavon bulkhead... beforehand it was great. It didn't pull this hard to the right. But I will try everything I can possibly do.

Did you have a look see at your suspension.. this will play a major roll from a dig.. weight transfer, center of gravity, ect will have a dramatic impact vs drivetrain off the line.. looks like its a slow right roll after suspension compression and momentum gain.. just guessing here

Edit: just seen this is under suspension and you already have a video of the rear shocks 🤣
Looks like the droop screws are set different??

Edit#2: disregard everything I have said.. I should start thoroughly reading threads!! 😬

Last edited:
Yeah.
Did you have a look see at your suspension.. this will play a major roll from a dig.. weight transfer, center of gravity, ect will have a dramatic impact vs drivetrain off the line.. looks like its a slow right roll after suspension compression and momentum gain.. just guessing here

Edit: just seen this is under suspension and you already have a video of the rear shocks 🤣
Looks like the droop screws are set different??

Edit#2: disregard everything I have said.. I should start thoroughly reading threads!! 😬
It's okay 👍

Update. Replace right side arms ect. The left side moves effortless compared to the right side. I'm just lost at what could be the issue droop screws are set the same. No matter what I'm doing. The right picks up before the left. Here's another video...
If it's tweaked. I'm going to retire the chassis and order a spc custom for scorched. Even though I really want the scorched Chassis. I would like to figure out what I'm doing wrong here lol if sliding off the road cause a flex or something. Because the girlfriend's limitless has been hit harder than what I've ever imagined I'd do.

Update. Replace right side arms ect. The left side moves effortless compared to the right side. I'm just lost at what could be the issue droop screws are set the same. No matter what I'm doing. The right picks up before the left. Here's another video...
If it's tweaked. I'm going to retire the chassis and order a spc custom for scorched. Even though I really want the scorched Chassis. I would like to figure out what I'm doing wrong here lol if sliding off the road cause a flex or something. Because the girlfriend's limitless has been hit harder than what I've ever imagined I'd do.

It looks like one shock is extending while the other is not. Is there something inside the shock? Shock travel limiter, etc.?

This is what I was thinking, but maybe a bent shock shaft!?
Hows it react when u press that side down all the way and release it!?
Swapped em out with the girlfriend's limitless. No changes.. but noticed a change with the aluminum infill removed off the one side. It droop lower now. Along with the infill was bent straight in the middle. "Go figure"
After taken them off. Still doing the same thing..
I've also noticed that the rear wiggles under hard throttle.

20220717_172922.jpg

In the one video I feel like I seen it wiggle like your referring too right at the end when it was crossing the double yellow!?
Those I was correcting it. But more less. On full pull it wiggles like a stripper. And deceleration it wags a little too.
Update.
Video.

Last edited:
Damn man it does look "tweaked".. man I hope not and its just something stupid!!

View attachment 230273
That's with the infills still on. I'll snag a new photo without em on. But I'm sure that I'm just beating a dead horse at this point. More and more I keep thinking about it. It might be tweaked afterward. Sadly the fact that the girlfriend's limitless has seen far more abuse than mine. Along with the kraton.... they both track straight

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back