Outcast Punch Setting Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Basher

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys. New here, been in and out of RC over the years as a casual hobbyist. Been really into micro fpv quads when I stumbled across the Outcast videos. Peaked my interest, did a bunch of research and had my local hobby shop order me an orange one.

Only ran her twice in the back yard chasing the pups and in the street. Once on 4S, then on 6S. All stock, just switched to my Spektrum radio.

I wanted to change the punch settings to 9 so I could try some standing backflips. Followed the instructions, believe I got to the right setting...but then as I tried to change it from stock I could only get it to beep 1 to 4 times. You get to 4 and then the next button press takes it to 1.

Am I doing something wrong or is my ESC bad?

Thanks for the help.

After the 4th beep it'll beep one long one indicating punch level 5. Press again and it should beep one long and one short, now it on level 6. Press again and it'll beep one long and 2 short, now it's on level 7 and so on. Level 9 it one long and 4 short. Hope that helped lol

Last edited:
After the 4th beep it'll beep one long one indicating punch level 5. Press again and it should beep one long and one short, now it on level 6. Press again and it'll beep one long and 2 short, now it's on level 7 and so on. Level 9 it one long and 4 short. Hope that helped lol

Ahhhh...pretty sure the instructions don't say that. Thanks for the tip!!! Will give it a shot.

Lol the instructions arnt the easiest to understand. Hope it helps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back