Granite Punch settings??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RcRookie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 3s
New Granite blx 3s owner here. I've searched through the forum looking for information regarding the punch settings. I saw some useful Information but still am a little lost. I see that it is set by the number of beeps on the esc. When I drive the truck around it always wants to wheelie. Although fun I'd like to be able to keep it a little more planted. Usually I've been just easing into the throttle the best I can.I just am unaware of what they actually do. Any help is awesome!

I watched the video, he didn't really explain what punch settings are I'm assuming it is how much power is transmitted to the truck? So if I am constantly doing willies I should back it down to around 2 ish
Back in the olden days before YouTube we got told FTFM :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Hahahaha

I watched the video, he didn't really explain what punch settings are I'm assuming it is how much power is transmitted to the truck? So if I am constantly doing willies I should back it down to around 2 ish

Hahahaha
Yes maybe even 1

It's honestly best to learn throttle control while accelerating, in the end it will make you a better driver overall.. wether your pulsing the power in with quick blips or slowly rolling it in.. backing the punch down may teach you the opposite, using the throttle like an on/off switch...

It's honestly best to learn throttle control while accelerating, in the end it will make you a better driver overall.. wether your pulsing the power in with quick blips or slowly rolling it in.. backing the punch down may teach you the opposite, using the throttle like an on/off switch...
That makes sense also. I think I'll stick to that for a while. Proboly will save me some runtime also.

Never thought about it that way, I learned to slow roll and feather the throttle, kinda of like a 2 stroke motocross bike back in the day

I on and off finger-jam the throttle most often. When I know I have a good stretch I'll hammer it but only for a short seconds. Same with braking. I kinda tap it to brake too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back