Outcast Punch settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dlp-rc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Outcast 6s
I have a guy trying to tell me that if you set the punch level to 5 on the outcast 8s that you have slowed it down and it will have less punch. He says that the punch level has to be on 1 to give it the most power. Doesn’t make much sense but wanted to see what the correct way was. I have mine set to punch level 5 right now and it seems to have great power off the start.

There may be confusion due to different brands approaching the punch level differently. Castle does it backwards IMO. Arrma does it logically. Higher number should reflect higher power. In a Castle setup, 0% is max power. They rate it by how much power you are removing.

There may be confusion due to different brands approaching the punch level differently. Castle does it backwards IMO. Arrma does it logically. Higher number should reflect higher power. In a Castle setup, 0% is max power. They rate it by how much power you are removing.

oh ok thanks for that! Makes sense now to why people get confused. Yea that does seem backwards to me too lol

Punch on MAX..!!! Go big or go home..?
Standard on all my Arrma

IMG_20200822_140534.jpg

I didn’t know that. ??‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back