Punch settings....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kusher

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Notorious
  4. Voltage
so i just figured out how to correctly set my punch settings. How big of difference is it from 1 to 2 to 3 etc? I currently have it on 4 but I don't want to strip anymore gears just yet. Should I lower it? Still really new to this and don't want it to break as fast. I know its inevitable seeing as I already did a few times. Just don't want to wear it down quicker is what im getting at i guess. Any ideas help. Cheers and happy bashing!

What rig is it, 3s,6s? As long as you don't smash the throttle from a stop punch won't cause damage. If your rig is a 3s rig make sure your slipper clutch is adjusted right and you shouldn't have any issues with your drivetrain even if punch is at max👍

What rig is it, 3s,6s? As long as you don't smash the throttle from a stop punch won't cause damage. If your rig is a 3s rig make sure your slipper clutch is adjusted right and you shouldn't have any issues with your drivetrain even if punch is at max👍
Yeah its a BRCC v3. I lossend slipper cause I had it too tight and stripped the input gear gatcho. Ok I try to never flat out from standstill but thst is good to know thanks for the reply!✌
Yeah its a BRCC v3. I lossend slipper cause I had it too tight and stripped the input gear gatcho. Ok I try to never flat out from standstill but thst is good to know thanks for the reply!✌
Ok more help is needed. After setting the punch i have way less power than i did its set on 5. What did I do wrong to loose so much power??

Last edited:
I figured it out. For some reason after I messed with the punch it reversed the motor. So I wa only getting reverse power on full throttle. Switched cpl wire and ill be damned if it didn't fix it. My question is why though, why did it reverse directions?

I did after I set the punch because it was going opposite direction than needed. But when I switched it on the transmitter I didn't have anywhere near the power i should have. But after I changed the wires around and it worked properly so I'm not too sure what happened.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back