Punctuation!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kla912000

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Typhon 3s
Why don't people use punctuation? It makes it hard to read and understand some of these posts. I mean, don't have to be perfect but at least use a period to end a sentence so people understand what the hell you are saying. I know people wanna type quick, but are we all that lazy or is it that hard to put a period at the end of a sentence?

I don't know it doesn't seem difficult it reads so much better with punctuation anyway the romans did this which is even worse

1619000952490.png

Not sure either, I always read back over my post to make sure and fix if needed. I mean autocorrect can be a pain but again takes 2 seconds to fix a word or add a period etc.

Why don't people use punctuation? It makes it hard to read and understand some of these posts. I mean, don't have to be perfect but at least use a period to end a sentence so people understand what the hell you are saying. I know people wanna type quick, but are we all that lazy or is it that hard to put a period at the end of a sentence?
With no punctuation:

I have no idea what you're talking about punctuation is like talking about a foreign language to some people really have no clue how much it helps those of us that can then comprehend what they're saying foolish things

With punctuation:
I have no idea what you're talking about. Punctuation is like talking about a foreign language to some. People really have no clue how much it helps those of us that can then comprehend what they're saying. Foolish things.

tech shool you say, I can tell.
School Teacher GIF by Sesame Street
I was kidding...At least I learned about something that has to do with reality. Tech schools have been replaced with the arts, drama and “women’s studies”. I’m older then most of you but some will remember small engines class and metal shop in junior high. Technical (high) school is where they sent guys and gals they did not know how to teach so we did not bring the grade point average down.
Now everyone is above average, advanced, or gifted. Some might be but many will spends their parents retirement for a college degree (again, in something that has nothing to do with reality) and work at Starbucks.

I was kidding...At least I learned about something that has to do with reality. Tech schools have been replaced with the arts, drama and “women’s studies”. I’m older then most of you but some will remember small engines class and metal shop in junior high. Technical (high) school is where they sent guys and gals they did not know how to teach so we did not bring the grade point average down.
Now everyone is above average, advanced, or gifted. Some might be but many will spends their parents retirement for a college degree (again, in something that has nothing to do with reality) and work at Starbucks.
My dad said a long time ago he would pay for college if we got a major which would actually count for something.

My dad said a long time ago he would pay for college if we got a major which would actually count for something.
That’s how it should be. It’s not for everyone and there’s lots of very well paying respected occupations that can be learned through a trade school or apprenticeship programs. Sadly there’s a whole sector of boys that are not learning anything they can use in high school. Girls are pushed ahead and boys with mechanical abilities are left behind or forced to continue in classes where they are not learning anything, and uninterested. The girls become nurses and the boys sell drugs. I’m joking but in some towns this is exactly how it is...

Wait you mean we aren't supposed to type out an entire paragraph of words and not use a single bit of punctuation that is just dumb I don't understand why anyone would want to do that it doesn't make any sense to me to use any lick of punctuation or even have propper speling or grammor for than manner well their goes nothing

:cool::D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.