Punctuation!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats with your baby!
"Congrats" with your baby!
Congrats with "your" baby!
Congrats with your "baby"!

You want punctuation?! Awhile back......when we switched over to the new server all of my older posts had question marks added all over the place randomly. Where were the punctuation police 👮‍♀️ then !? I look like I was questioning everything.

You should ALWAYS question everything! 😂 One of the worst things about higher education these days is most of the time you can't even find a job in your field of study.

Why do I feel like everyone is staring at me? :ROFLMAO: My punctuation sucks, what can I say?
In the same boat with you. My math is great though.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but it definitely appears to me that, of the several forums for different interests/hobbies of mine that I frequent, this is the one where I see the most instances of the English language being butchered, and general low effort and/or blog style posts.

Grammar is the difference between:
Knowing your $hit
Knowing you're $hit

(Didja really need three exclamation points in the title?)

Why don't people use punctuation? It makes it hard to read and understand some of these posts. I mean, don't have to be perfect but at least use a period to end a sentence so people understand what the hell you are saying. I know people wanna type quick, but are we all that lazy or is it that hard to put a period at the end of a sentence?
Who are you the punctuation police..!! 🤔😉🤣

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is not the correct punctuation. It should only have 1 exclamation mark! JUST KIDDING IT NEEDS MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joking Just Kidding GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.