put on the back burner...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hell no it won’t! How’s it goin’ mango man?
Getting better! Doing more and more since getting in this out of the blue bad streak with F'n pain.
While I wait for parts I mess with the Axial re-build and run the Losi. :p

You are freaking missed on here with your smartA$$ jokes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: get well soon Bro.
Thanks Bro!
I'm trying. I check things out but lay low.
I figure my joking around pisses about 25% off and so medicated that percentage would probably go up so I don't want to do that.
I think 25% is more than enough. :p:ROFLMAO:

Nahhh man, Hey since you in pain or was, I had 3 knee surgery in one year ACL/PCL torn(freaking soccer), my Doc told me either pain killers or new knee, I said hell No new Knee?? so I was on Percs for like 6 years, sh*t is nasty, 4x 10mg Hydrocodone a day, one day I stopped and threw em in the toilet ...cold turkey, got sick as a dog for 2 weeks but I'm off that sh*t and for pain I use Kratom, yes Kratom, no opioids all natural. And it works.

Nahhh man, Hey since you in pain or was, I had 3 knee surgery in one year ACL/PCL torn(freaking soccer), my Doc told me either pain killers or new knee, I said hell No new Knee?? so I was on Percs for like 6 years, sh*t is nasty, 4x 10mg Hydrocodone a day, one day I stopped and threw em in the toilet ...cold turkey, got sick as a dog for 2 weeks but I'm off that sh*t and for pain I use Kratom, yes Kratom, no opioids all natural. And it works.
Thats awesome that you kicked that crap! I'm being super careful and the fiance hides it and is the one to dish it out.
Now if I can just get her into that nurses outfit.....:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back