Senton [SOLVED] Putting motor/gear module back in - Senton 4x4 3s BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what’s the deal with “ that little black nut “ . Is it truly needed? Does not using it cause performance issues? It seems that it is the reason I can’t seat my power module properly.
It’s a better way to keep the bolt tight, but you need the V3 rear diff input pinion to use it, or shorten your V1/V2 input.

I cant fit mine in either, i have just installed the hot racing rear heilical cut gears and I'm not sure how smooth they're supposed to be rolling either, as it makes my cars rolling resistance a lot worse.Ive put everything together correctly aswell using the plastic diff case arrma offers along with the stock diff holder thing.
I cant fit mine in either, i have just installed the hot racing rear heilical cut gears and I'm not sure how smooth they're supposed to be rolling either, as it makes my cars rolling resistance a lot worse.Ive put everything together correctly aswell using the plastic diff case arrma offers along with the stock diff holder thing.
Oh i see my issue, the input gear from hot racing is too long... im not sure what to do about that...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 33

Oh i see my issue, the input gear from hot racing is too long... im not sure what to do about that...
Just read through the stuff more in detail and you guys are right the plastic nut i used doesn't make a difference in the regards of the screw. my only question is where actually are the threads inside the slipper clutch assembly for the screw? Like whats it actually threading into? Also don't mind the gunk from accidentally dumping loctite into it at one point 🥲

image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back